The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having a rest

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Having a rest Empty Having a rest

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Noster was alone.He was quiet happy about that Helene wasn't there now she can't torture him.He smiled.It feels really good when you don't have to do anything.

Back to top Go down

Having a rest Empty Re: Having a rest

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:03 pm

"Oh, so you're hiding from you're sister" Adena sat down next Noster. When he saw that the guy is blushing, she fastly added "Please, don't run away"

She took her lamp, and looked to the fire. That made her calm. Probably it helped to the guy too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:06 pm

"what should I do what should I do"he thought.Umm...what can I do for you?-he said as red as a beetrot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:11 pm

"Uh.. Noster" Adena looked to the guy with a strange look. "I don't want you do anything to me" she said.
"You're having a rest ahead your sister, no?" Adena laughted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:15 pm

Noster become redder"Please don't say things like that about my sister.She is really careful and she is helps me a lot so.. so..... so........"what should i say,what should i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Adena's laugh became sarcastic.
"Your sister really helps you a lot, doesn't she?" she asked. While that, she moved her hand above her lamp, and played with her emerald fire. She created a little fire ball, the started to form it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:29 pm

"Umm yes she is very good at fighting..so ..she can help me a lot too..umm become a better fighter"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:37 pm

"Uh.. Noster" Adena said in a crabby voice "You stop talking about your sis now, or i leave you here, understand?!". Her voice was angry. That guy couldn't speak just about her sister. She sighed angrily, and crashed her fireball. Hundreds of little lights, like stars fell down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:39 pm

"Umm sorry" his voice was nervous"If I am annoying you I can leave"said quietly than he stood up and started to run away-but a tree stopped him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:44 pm

"Look, human" Adena said without turning to the guy "My only ask was that just stop talking about your sister. Because i've met her before, and that was enough info about her. But you're no Helene." she said, and created an other magic ball, which flied above the lake.

"What's the real life like?" Adena asked in a different voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:46 pm

"Umm"Noster felt dizzy"What do you mean at real life?"
I'm intrested in how is she felt about Helene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:50 pm

"Come back, and set down" Adena said, playing with some other fire balls. That was like juggling. She waited for the guy to come back.
"I meen the real life. The life of a human. The life with parents" she didn't liked the last word. Parents...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:56 pm

"Life with parents?"his voice become deep"Life with father"as he said that he shake his head and his voice become normal"life of a human is pretty boring.I mean you have to eat,drink ,sleep you are fighting make friends ,fell in love and things like that.Pretty ordinary"He gives that ultra cute smile as Helene used to ,but he is blushing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:03 pm

Adena looked to the lake, in front of yourself. That guy just said that there were ordinary things... She never new about friendship.
"That couldn't be so bad" she said quietly "But what happened to your mother?"
Adena was kind. That was a miracle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Noster bcome the mix of anger and sadness"Excuse me,but I DON'T want to talk about this."He is staring at his feet.He look at Adene and his voice become nervouos again"I mean...ummm...I don't like talking about tha..please don't be mad at me..I don't mean that like that..."gabblered and knee down at Adene"Please don't torture me.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Adena finally looked at Noster. "There's no problem. If you don' want to talk about her, it's okay." she said easily.
"You know, just because my mom was a lampad as I, and she left me in the woods, without a name, without anything" she said without any feeling.
She made broke the fire balls. She became angry again. That wasn't good. Her mom just left her without anything... The emerald fire in the lamp suddenly grew and stepped over the lamp's side. She created an imaginary face and broke in, while it fall to the water, and disappeared with some smoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:24 pm

"You are really a lampad?"Nostes voice is very king"My mom always told me a lot of tales and she said that lampads are very pretty creatures and as I can see she was right"He smiled ,but realeased that what he said she turned red"umm I mean ummm"what DID I say what should I SAY???!!!
"ummm.........I 'm sure about your mother has her reasons.Look at an optimism while:you can be here" ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Adena laughed sarcasticly. That guy was girlier that his sister.
"Look, my mom hated me. I'm an unexpected child" she said in a restrained voice. She didn't like to talk about her mom too.
"So you said, that i'm pretty" she changed subject, and made a huge smile. She new that Noster will be terrified. Adena laughted.
"But, Noster. Just don't say that you haven't noticed MY LAMP" she said in a contemptuous voice and pointed to her lamp in front of her, with the emerald fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Noster become red again,his voice turned nervous"NO I don't mean that klike THAT..I just...umm wante to make you happier.Of course I don't know you are a lampad I've never seen you before and I am not peeping y....by the way how can you KNOW my name???"Noster was totally confused.He really want to run away but he knowed thet he can't do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Adena laughted again. Probably that wasn't so kind, but her character wasn't too kind either.
"Noster" she said again the guy's name "We have four class together. Of course that i know you. And i've already said your name a while before" she laughed again. "You know, if i would care that you're peeping me, then you would be burned now. But you're not, so calm yourself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:48 pm

"Ummm calm myself?Run away from here NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!..but I am calm so I can't calm myself when I am calm"He become red and started to run away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Adena didn't looked back to the guy. He really thought that he's calm? A calm peopla don't ran away. Sha stared to her fire, and waited for someone to come and talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Helene was angry.She is running to the lake.Noster run into her and when she asked what's wrong he said abrupt things.
She sawd Adena Ahh it must be her!She is kinda sarchastic..Oh my good what did she said to him?!
"Hi there!Having fun?said in a cute voice"Have you seen my brother I'm looking for him so.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:04 pm

"Just right that way" Adena said, and pointed just there where Helene stayed.
Adena wasn't to happy to see her here. She was sure, that Helene just want to fnd her brother AND annoy her. Uh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:06 pm

"Oh right she said,but may I ask if he said anything to you?"Her voice is mysterious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next