The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering Amonst the Gardens

Go down

Wandering Amonst the Gardens Empty Wandering Amonst the Gardens

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:24 am

Calla sighed as she wandered through the different flowers and such that were scattered through the gardens. She knelt down and picked one, breathing its scent in thoughtfully.
"I wonder what kind of flower this is...," she mused.
She stood up and continued walking, the flower in hand as she smelled its fragrance occasionally. Her thoughts occassionally drifted to Hermes, wondering how the god was doing lately. She hadn't seen him as often since the party, but she knew he was busy...and that he couldn't appear as much because of the rules Mnem had in place. She sighed, sitting down on a bench and leaned back, her blonde bangs falling into her face.

Back to top Go down

Wandering Amonst the Gardens Empty Re: Wandering Amonst the Gardens

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Noster was running away-of course somebody.He runned even faster than he used to-he was totally red and he was crying.He rand thought the garden and he didn't take a notice of the branch and run into it.He felt down and hit his head in the ground.He lyied in front of Calla and he didn't stand up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Calla jumped and looked down. She gasped and quickly knelt down next to him.
"Oh! Are you okay?" she asked worriedly.
She helped him sit up and stroked his hair gently, trying to calm him down.
"Shh...it's okay," she whispered soothingly. "You're alright."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:02 pm

"Noster opened his eyes and and he saw that Calla looking down him.He blinked.Than he blinked again.And after that he jumped as fast as it's possible when somebody hit his head.
"I-I-I am sorry to disturping you." and he looking at his feets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Calla smiled.
"No, you didn't disturb me," she said, standing and brushing herself off. "I wasn't doing much of anything anyway."
After she fixed herself, she looked at him curiously.
"So why were you running?" she asked, meeting the younger boy's gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:49 am

Away my sister
"I want to searxh the gerdaner besause I want to tell him that thats garden is really pretty and ask some gardening tips."Noster become extremly red.That was the biggest and the first lie that he ever told anyone.He is ashmed and he wanted to hide in the nearest bush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Calla noticed his slight distress and easily deduced he was lying. She frowned slightly and took his hand, pulling him to the bench to sit.
"Why don't you tell me what's really wrong," she said gently. "After all, you're not a very good liar."
She laughed quietly and brushed his bangs out of his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:37 am

Noster turned even more red and quicky jumped off the bench.
"I-I am not lying to you.Why would I lying to you."he blinked."And I really interested in the garden,really."he blinked again and he decided to look at a a tree behind Calla and not to look at Calla.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:04 am

Calla raised a brow and then sighed.
"Okay, you can be that way," she said, shrugging her shoulders.
She turned her gaze toward the gardens and she lifted the flower up to her face again, breathing in the scent. A light pink flitted across her cheeks as she thought of Hermes again. She slowly created a nice, warm breeze and swirled it around them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:21 am

"If your boyfriend's flower important to you-said Noster to the tree-you should put it in into some water."than he realized what did he say so quickly added:"Its' starting to wilt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Calla flushed.
"Wh-what?! I-I don't have a boyfriend...," she stuttered. "I-I just picked this a abit ago here in the gardens."
She was now slightly embarrassed that it was obvious she was thinking about Hermes. Sometimes she really was like an open book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:02 pm

"Oh really?!"He started to giggling"Then why are you blushing when you look at it?"he giggled.He looked at he flower and giggled again."I'm sorry but I can't help gigling"He said and giggled.-again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:47 pm

"N-no reason," she answered, forcing the pink tint away from her face.
Calla stirred up another wind and sighed in content before she looked around the garden.
"It really is peaceful," she stated, a small smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:29 am

Sylphie was listened to the chirping of the birds that occasionally flew by. It was so peaceful here that she dared not play her Panflute from the fear of disturbing the rejuvenating air.

Although she took many short walks in the gardens, being blind, she still couldn't help tripping over the flowers and vines sometimes. Flying wasn't easy either because Xharites have relatively small wings to be used for long flights.

She then heard some conversation nearby. It were the voices of a boy and a girl. Sylphie approached them with interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Calla turned as she saw the fourth year Charis stumble upon them. She smiled.
"Sylphaea!" she greeted cheerfully.
She skipped over and helped the Charis, happy to see her.
"So how have you been?" she asked. "I haven't seen you for awhile."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:14 pm

"Haha, thanks a lot, Calla," Sylphie grinned cheerfully.

"I'm...fine, I guess, and I should say that the kindness that radiates from you will always make everyone feel better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:14 pm

Calla blushed lightly and coughed, looking away.

"I wouldn't say that," she answered quietly. She looked back at the Charis. "So what have you been up to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:05 pm

"I'm doing pretty fine. It's really enjoyable in the music room. I think it's a wonderful place if you want to practice dancing for the coming Masquerade."

"Oh, come, let's sit," Sylphie said, holding Calla's hand and leading her to the bench.

"How about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:16 am

Calla didn't know where to begin. She wanted to vent all her frustrations. All the ones about Severa, a certain messenger god, how she didn't really want to go to the ball, just...too much stress for her. She created a soft breeze, surrounding herself with the warm air to comfort herself.

"It's just been...stressful...," she admitted finally as they sat down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:38 am

"I can tell that you're not feeling quite...well. Are you okay, Calla? You can tell me about it," she smiled, "Sharing your problems will reduce your burden. That's what friends are for."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:36 pm

"I guess...I just don't want to go to the masquerade," she admitted. "I'm not usually one who likes to dress up and the idea doesn't appeal to me. Lady Amaranth picked out a dress to a colour I'm not used to wearing so I can 'hide my identity better', even though my heterochromia and my wing colour gives me away anyway...I just don't see the point."

She felt like a load has lifted from her shoulders and she could breathe normally again. She smiled at the girl. "Sorry if I sound childish..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:01 am

"It's really okay, Calla. I don't think you sound childish," Sylphie smiled.

"But I still think you should go. Don't let appearances be in the way of your happiness. I'm sure everyone else will go there and I want you to join us and have fun," she said, putting an arm around Calla's shoulder to comfort the younger Charis.

"Besides, I heard that Lady Amaranth is the Queen of Dresses. I'm sure she'll come up with something that would suit you well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:37 am

"She's the reason my dress isn't blue," she mumbled, pulling her legs up and hugging her knees. "I mean, it's not like I'll miraculously be transformed into someone mysterious just because of a different dress colour and a mask. I'm also not that big of a fan of dressing up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:36 am

"Hmm, what colour is your dress, Calla?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:36 pm

"Well...it's mainly a pale lilac, but there's also a vibrant violet for the sleeves and some of the skirts with silver linings," she explained, trying to remember the dress clearly. "But I don't know...I just...don't do parties that well. I'd prefer wearing my usual tunic and sitting in the fields where I can shift the breezes and air currents than stand in a crowded room in long, constricting skirts."

She looked down at her own outfit as she spoke. The reason she didn't have a long dress is just for the very reason that she wanted to be able to run along with the breeze. Luckily, her Ceremony dress had a slit, so it made it easier for her. But this dress...poofy skirts and it just felt weird to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down