The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff and God(dess) Account

2 posters

Go down

Your Opinion:

Staff and God(dess) Account I_vote_lcap91%Staff and God(dess) Account I_vote_rcap 91% 
[ 10 ]
Staff and God(dess) Account I_vote_lcap0%Staff and God(dess) Account I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Staff and God(dess) Account I_vote_lcap0%Staff and God(dess) Account I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Staff and God(dess) Account I_vote_lcap9%Staff and God(dess) Account I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Staff and God(dess) Account Empty Staff and God(dess) Account

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:58 am

I wanted to bring up my recent idea for staff and God/Goddess Accounts. Essentially, since they are not participants in the tournament nor are they directly involved in the learning process of the warriors, these accounts would be shared accounts. The password for the staff accounts would all be the same and included in their bio; anyone could use those accounts for roleplaying purposes. The God accounts would be a little harder to gain access to than normal staff, though all the God/dess accounts would have the same password. You'd only get the password to the God/dess Accounts if you've proven that you are a responsible roleplayer who won't, well, GodMode.

Even if you all don't think the accounts should be shared, I'm fleshing out the staff some, mostly because I wanted to balance out the girls to boys ratio. So say hello to some new staff members (in the next post :B)!

EDIT: If you create a staff member would like to be the only one to use it, you don't have to share the account. Shared Accounts will only be accounts that one of the admins make, such as Sylipha the Librarian's.

Last edited by Morpheus on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Staff and God(dess) Account Empty Re: Staff and God(dess) Account

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:36 am

I just realized that only one of these characters have names lol :B, I'll get on that...

Staff and God(dess) Account Cook_c12
The Infamous Cook
Most of you have heard of the Cook by now. He's a nasty fellow, and likes to hide tea from Morph.

Staff and God(dess) Account Guarda14
The Cook's Brother and a Guard.
The Cook's younger brother and his friend, a Guard. The Cook's brother helps the Cook in the kitchen; they are only half brothers, and the Cook's Brother's mom was half giant. He is bisexual, and despite not having any attraction to his friend he likes to pretend to be lovers with him to freak out homophobic people. His friend, the Guard, is immune to these actions because he knows that the Brother doesn't really like him. The Guard is heterosexual, and likes to peek in on the women when they bath. And yes, he has bad helmet hair. Both of these two are rather playful, free spirited fellows who like to play (usually) harmless pranks.

Staff and God(dess) Account Galn_c11
The Gorgon Warrior and Captain of the Guard, Galen
He was referenced to in the post about Lucinda's and Adena's room. No, he's not fat, he's got real muscle >:c, i.e., he's got the kind of muscle that could wrestle the offspring of a bear and a shark with his bare hands. In fact, he doesn't even use the sword for it's intended purpose; he uses it to trick his opponents into thinking he will strike them with it, but he strikes them with his fists instead. He won the tournament a few years back, but instead of becoming a Mentor, he decided to take up the role as Captain of the Guard. It is said that he prefers older/more experienced woman...

Staff and God(dess) Account Slaves14
Slaves and the Slave Lord
The left most fellow is a Slave and an alien, a being from a distant world. He is peaceful but very strong, and mostly does hard labor. He has a fiancée back home that he hopes to get back to one day.

The right most fellow is a young Slave whose species is unknown, though he bears resemblance to certain descriptions of trolls. He mostly helps out in the kitchen or the library, though he can be found all over the Athenaeum. He is a quiet child that has taken a fondness to Morpheus because of their similar tails.

The fellow in the middle is an odd one, to say the least. He is the Slave Lord/Keeper, and a cyclops. The only similarity he bears to most other cyclops is his single, large eye. He is an eccentric character, but he treats the slaves well and makes sure they are all fed and content.
Despite his appearance, he is heterosexual.

Making characters is fun lol xD
If any of you want to come up with some staff characters, feel free! We could use some more slaves/guards/etc. :B

Last edited by Morpheus on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:36 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Septima Severa Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:08 am

I think it's a splendid idea, and I really like Cook's brother and Cook's brother's friend. I don't think Cook should be named, he's simple Cook, he threw away his name when he took up the position.

I'll make some characters as well, including some of the Bathhouse naiads and maybe a couple more guards and slaves, I'll get creative =3
Septima Severa
Septima Severa
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Sponsor: Ares
Health Bar:
Staff and God(dess) Account Left_bar_bleue500/500Staff and God(dess) Account Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:19 am

If there would be the accounts of Gods and Goddesses, then there could be a design challenge for it. Even if everybody see them different, we always need to draw them, and then why not the Athenaeum could have it's own stlye of Gods/Goddesses? At least for their avatars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Septima Severa Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:28 am

That's an incredibly good idea! Maybe each group of the God's warriors can band together to design their version?
Septima Severa
Septima Severa
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Staff and God(dess) Account Left_bar_bleue500/500Staff and God(dess) Account Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:02 am

Oooh, I likey that idea!~
I'm going to post a group blog about it : D

And did you change the theme Dutchie? I can't tell if it was you or my fiddling around with it out of frustration last night lol >3>;

EDIT: I made a subforum where we can discuss said designs :B
https://athenaeum.rpg-board.net/group-events-chat-f38/ Making a sticky now with the official challenge lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Septima Severa Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:28 am

I did indeed change the team Lotus-ey C: I dind't like the block thing, so I changed it to this and spent about two hours changing it from a startrek theme to a normal theme D8
Septima Severa
Septima Severa
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:39 am

Oh well, no more bandwidth thingies so it's cool with me B)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:23 pm

I love the idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:26 pm

I knew you would, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:53 pm

I'm glad you all like it C:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:49 pm

lol im gonna have wayyyy too much fun being Aph xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:05 pm

It sounds like a great idea to me!
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Staff and God(dess) Account Left_bar_bleue380/400Staff and God(dess) Account Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:42 pm

Oooh...random characters! I love the cook's brother and his friend, I'd like to see more of them! xD If I'm bored sometime and in a character-making mood, I'll make a guard or something. C:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Edited the original post. Essentially if you create a staff member and want to be the only one to use it, you don't have to share that account's password.

Back to top Go down

Post by Septima Severa Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Perhaps it would be a good idea to just make an account for 'Gods' and have the person rping with them at the time just mention which god they're playing with? Would save us making a hundred accounts.
Septima Severa
Septima Severa
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:52 pm

That is an excellent idea LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Well - maybe we could have one or two separate - the ones people use the most - Eg: Aph for Amaranth - and Hermes, and Apollo... Then have a nondescript 'gods' one for everyone else..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:28 pm

I like Tahi's idea. Since there'll probably be a lot going on, at least make accounts for the main ones we use, i.e. Aphrodite, Hermes, Ares, and Apollo. O3O That way we don't have multiple people who are rping as them trying to log in at once. XD;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:08 pm

I think to that there should be some shared account. There're character used much, and others not really used in rps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:20 pm

So one shared account for the Gods not usually used, and a couple separate accounts for Aph and the more used Gods?

I think for staff, the person who made the character(s) should make an account for each character, and if they want to share the account they can give out the password.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:00 am

Hmm... I tried designing Hecate and Persephone. Where should I post it? :/
[I still need to colour them]

((I know Hecate's not one of the Olympians, but I might want to draw her sometimes DDD8>))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:13 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:28 pm

Thank you XD!

I'll post as soon as I colour them ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content