The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guest List

Go down

Guest List  Empty Guest List

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:01 pm

This Guest List will be cleaned out after every event so as to not cause confusion.

Hello and welcome Guests to the Athenaeum! I am Morpheus, your resident lovable math nerd and one of your hosts for this event. Please leave a message containing an introduction of your character and [color=green]a link to your character's bio[/color]. It is preferable that you also include a link to a picture of your character; you're more likely to get included in official group pictures this way!

EDIT: We just learned that guests can't post links, so please give either TheDutchesse or TheLotusPwns on Deviantart a link to either a picture or a bio.

Guests can't edit their messages or delete them. I tried to see if I could change that but I can't, sorry! If you need something changed or deleted, just say so and one of the admins will fix it. Also, when you click "reply" and are taken to the posting page, please take the time to put your Character's name where it says "Username", underneath where it says "Edit Post" on the same page. You can't use a name that is already taken by a member, so if your character shares a name you'll have to change it slightly. Don't bother with the Post Title, we never use those lol.

Thank you for considering the Athenaeum for your party and roleplay needs, and please enjoy your stay. : )

Here's an example of how to post in this thread:

Morph wrote:Hello everyone! My name is Morpheus, and I am a lovable math nerd satyr who teaches Battle Strategy and Mathematics here at the Athenaeum, and a master of unorthodox weapons. I love tea, cheese, and being overall adorkable. I have a big crush one of the Athenaeum Mentors, but, um, you didn't hear that. I also have the tendency like most of my kind to run around nearly naked, but hey, at least I got a bowtie on.

(If you are already a Member of this forum/the group, please don't leave messages here. This is for GUESTS ONLY.)

Last edited by Morpheus on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum