The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the Andrasteia Picture I Drew?

3 posters

Go down

Remember the Andrasteia Picture I Drew? Empty Remember the Andrasteia Picture I Drew?

Post by Septima Severa Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:23 am

Well I wanna draw more like that :la: (It's totally the fact that I loved drawing the blood, but hush), so I'm drawing more characters.

BUT there is a catch, I'll need to see your character's battle outfits. Now for those that did the meme I already have them, and I can use Zeph and Raivynne's costumes that Angela made, if you guys want, but for THE REST I'll need you to make a picture, or link a picture, that is your character's battle outfit.

So if the drawing on your ref sheet already is your character's battle outfit, then just tell me, or if you drew it somewhere, but if not, please make a quick sketch or a masterpiece worthy of Vermeer, and LINK ME.

Warriors only hurr hurr.
Septima Severa
Septima Severa
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Sponsor: Ares
Health Bar:
Remember the Andrasteia Picture I Drew? Left_bar_bleue500/500Remember the Andrasteia Picture I Drew? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Remember the Andrasteia Picture I Drew? Empty Re: Remember the Andrasteia Picture I Drew?

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:33 am

OH HEY YOU COPYCAT

I was working on drawing all the AoWers yesterday D:
We must have braintwin powers or something o3o

I'm thinking about doing a group collab sort of thing, like a few people sketch out people, a few people ink the lines, and a few people color and whatnot. I think it'd be neat c:
I'll probably end up scanning my sketches in for you all to see, I have Ainia about to pummel an unsuspecting Kallistrates 8D

Also, I'll work on Lucinda's Battle outfit :B

Back to top Go down

Remember the Andrasteia Picture I Drew? Empty Re: Remember the Andrasteia Picture I Drew?

Post by Septima Severa Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:34 am

SHOTTIE COLOURING, but get out of my topic Morph D<
But yes I want to see!
Septima Severa
Septima Severa
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Remember the Andrasteia Picture I Drew? Left_bar_bleue500/500Remember the Andrasteia Picture I Drew? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:36 am

lajfajafdaj ;3;
You tell me to get out and then tell me you want to see xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Okay, this is really weird. In the arts classroom yesterday we just decided to make a smaller collab, three of us, with which we could show how cool is the arts even for the warriors, and then it could be a bigger stuff, for the whole group. o.O

And about the battle outfit, i was just thinking what to draw, but then i will do at least one of two of them. C:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:45 pm

wat

We must all be psychic or something, because I've not been in there yet lol

IM STILL IN UR THREAD LOL 8D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:53 pm

COLLABS MUST BE DONE!

I love to be psychic C:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:04 am

Awesomesauce XD Hmmmm I'll get to work sketching up a battle outfit for Adonia if you like... A nice full version will be slow in coming though T^T I gots too much to do (AKA.. I HAD MY FIRST OPERA REHEARSAL TONIGHT! 8DDD)
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Remember the Andrasteia Picture I Drew? Left_bar_bleue380/400Remember the Andrasteia Picture I Drew? Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Septima Severa Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:39 am

Moprh, make your own thread for you brilliant stupid idea D<

Anyway, a rough sketch will do as long as you tell me the colours Laughing Bummie
Septima Severa
Septima Severa
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:20 am

Can i ask for a picture too? RAINBOW BUMMIE Because if yes, then i will get him ready >___> Thought i have a lineart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Yes of course C: A lineart is fine, like I said you can just tell me what the colours are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:27 pm

God........I have to do that still...OTL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:38 pm

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THAT PICTURE!
Honestly, the other day I was going through all my favorites with my sister and I obsessed at her. She was not amused. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:12 pm

I just finished mine :la: http://lilith194.deviantart.com/art/Augustin-s-battle-outfit-181844191

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:56 am

o.O,,

Just realized this topic is here XD!
Collabs will be really awesome Wink

I'm still stuck with colouring my masquerade costumes, though. So the lineart and battle outfits might take awhile <:/
(And I took forever to just design one outfit DDDD: )

And Morph, if you're drawing Ainia, I really wanna see it XDDD!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:56 pm

So wait Dutchie, do you mind doing the tournament picture of Rai and Zeph using the design's Angela made?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnemosyne Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Nope not at all, since, you know, those designs are AWESOME 8D
Mnemosyne
Mnemosyne
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Dryad
Sponsor: Apollo
Health Bar:
Remember the Andrasteia Picture I Drew? Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Remember the Andrasteia Picture I Drew? Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

https://athenaeum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:13 pm

They are AWESOME! So you don't mind drawing them for me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnemosyne Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:56 pm

Nope, not at all.
Will give me some fun BLOOD practice xD The gore is really why I'm doing this >.>
Mnemosyne
Mnemosyne
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Remember the Andrasteia Picture I Drew? Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Remember the Andrasteia Picture I Drew? Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:36 pm

>3> Can you do Galene's based on that sketch I made? I will let you choose the colors XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnemosyne Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Yursh, that would be no problem at all 8D
Mnemosyne
Mnemosyne
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:05 pm

yay Laughing Bummie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down