The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's tea time~

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

It's tea time~ - Page 2 Empty Re: It's tea time~

Post by Kai Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Kai walked into the mess hall, still a little mad from words exchanged with another warrior in the library. But looking to calm down, what she really needed was some hot tea.

((because you told me to XD))
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Race: Charites
Sponsor: Hestia
Health Bar:
It's tea time~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue159/200It's tea time~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (159/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:15 am

Cedric chuckled lightly and nodded "Of course, as a lover, it is his rightful duty to protect his lady. And I guess he's doing it right." he said, noticing a orange haired girl walking in the mess hall, looking slightly pissed. He raised his eyebrown and wondered if he should invite her for some tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:02 pm

Addi followed Cedric's gaze and smiled as she recognized the fiery-looking young lady.

Kai did not look in the best of spirits, but Addi decided to try calling to her anyway. "Hello again, Miss Kai. Won't you join us for tea?"

((they met at the beginning of the year didn't they? *is forgetful*))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
It's tea time~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue380/400It's tea time~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Kai flinched when she heard her name and looked over to a table with two people sitting at it sipping tea. One of whom she recognized as Adonia. And the other looked nice enough, a boy with blonde hair and a shy face.

"Oh... Adonia... hello," she greeted her with a smile. "Really? Thank you," she said with a bigger smile, and a shy nod.

((They did... their meeting led up to the great flower fight of 2011 XD))
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
It's tea time~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue159/200It's tea time~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (159/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:04 am

As Adonia called the orange haired girl, Cedric prepared another cup of tea by pouring down the dark liquid on the cup. He smiled to the new commoner and bowed with his head "I don't think we have met yet. My name is Cedric Oswald, 4th year. Yours?" he asked kindly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:49 pm

She shook her head. "Er... Kai," she told him. "Second year," she added after she thought to say it. She still wasn't used to introducing herself that way. It was weird.

"Thank you," she said again with another nod as she picked up the cup of tea and sipped it's warm contents. "This is just what I needed," she said with a smile.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:07 am

Addi looked at her curiously. "Are you all right Miss Kai? You seem a bit... on edge." she said cautiously, not wanting to offend the younger girl.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
It's tea time~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue380/400It's tea time~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:50 am

"Nice to meet you miss Kai." Cedric said, sipping some more tea as she sat down and served herself. She seemed to be quite mad when she walked in and her sentence suggested that something had happened.

"Is everything alright, Miss Kai? What is upsetting you?" he asked with a small frown on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:29 pm

"Hnn," she said. Or a something that sounded like it. "Oh nothing serious, someone just said something hurtful. He probably didn't even mean it in a bad way. It just happened to be a touchy subject for me," she half-way explained. She was feeling better as the tea warmed her stomach, and loosened her muscles. Cedric and Adonia were such nice people, she grinned at them, very happy she had decided to come to the mess hall.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:53 pm

Adonia smiled sympathetically. "I know what you mean. I've definitely had many moments like that myself." she said sipping her tea and wrapping her hands around the warm cup.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:01 pm

"Oh, calm yourself with a cup of tea then. And remember, sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt you." Cedric said with a small smile, sipping some tea. "I usually try to find out why people say hurtful things to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:04 pm

Addi stayed silent. Her general response to rude or harsh comments directed at her own self was to shrink back.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Kai nodded and sipped her tea. "Oh well it's not... he didn't mean it in a mean way, he just..." she trailed off, she hadn't known what he meant. But what he had said made her want to punch him in the face. But just mentioning Aphrodite had that effect on her.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:51 pm

Addi cocked her head. "Who was it?" she asked quietly wondering who around here would be rude to such a sweet girl as Kai.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:56 pm

Kai stared at Addi for a second, she didn't know his name but... "A little blond fellow," she tried her best to describe him. "Big yellowygold eyes."
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:58 pm

Addi frowned in thought. " I can't say I've met him... How about you Cedric?"
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:13 am

Cedric listened to the girls conversation, sipping his tea calmly. He shrugged his shoulders, shaking his head "I've seen him around but I've never actually met him. And now that you said that he hurted you, I'm not eager to meet him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:31 pm

"No, no. He just happened to bring up a touchy subject for me. It really wasn't his fault..." she had just wanted badly to punch him in the face, and now she was defending him. She took another sip of tea, an awkward smile on her face.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:48 am

Addi frowned thoughtfully. "Still, one should take care with what they say to avoid being rude to a fellow student."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:05 am

"I agree with Miss Adonia. Others should avoid being rude to anybody else... fights are unnecessary and worthless." Cedric said, reaching out for a cookie to eat it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:16 am

Adonia cocked her head with a thoughtful frown, taking another sip of tea before replying. "I wouldn't necessarily say that fighting is useless..." she said quietly. "Some issues simply cannot be resolved without fighting.... depending of course on who or what you are dealing with.... I certainly don't go looking for fights, but I believe its better to be prepared for one than to simply protest them entirely, and pretend your immune to them.."

She flushed slightly."But then I grew up a bit differently than some... so perhaps that's just me.."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:49 pm

One of the first things Jack had taught Kai was to fight. Not to bully other people, but to defend herself.

"I have to agree with you, Adonia," Kai said. "Fighting as defense, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. But you certainly shouldn't go looking for battles... and if you did, I'm sure your health would suffer."

((Ha... ha ha...))
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:04 am

Cedric took a quiet sip of his tea with his eyes closed before opening them "Even if somebody is attacking me, I tend to defend myself and not attack. Only if strictly necessary." he said, looking at his cup "Fights have put us in so many troubles..." Cedric said with a soft sigh, eating the cookie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Addi cocked her head as she though about that. "Yes... I can see what you mean... I tend to take a fairly defensive route myself... Though I can get rather.... well rather more offensive if provoked." she said sheepishly.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Kai shrugged with a sheepish grin. "Charites aren't known for their fighting prowess... " She let loose an awkward giggle, and her cheeks got a little pink. All this talk of fighting was making her uncomfortable.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next