The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When somebody loved me...

Go down

When somebody loved me... Empty When somebody loved me...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:56 pm

((TOY STORY IS TO BLAME ;_; you are never too old for Pixar! NEVAR!!! Some of ma favorite movies are Up and Monsters Inc xDD
Anyways this is set after everything that will possibly happen in th Poor Bjorn thread, so this is kinda like a recovery entry with me trying out some more of my flashback writing ;D kthxbai!))

Bjorn sat up in the infirmary bed, looking out the window closest to him and onto the serene, picturesque scene beyond. He yearned for freedom but h was bedridden until he healed and so far healing looked quite a way away.

The Viking enjoyed solitude but sometime past things caught up with him when he was in a state like this. He felt old...older than he was...the things he'd seen and done...even the strongest men have a breaking point at sometime.

With nothing to support her, Elle collapsed to the floor of the room, panting with the aftershock of being slammed against the cruel stone with break crushing force. "Brother," she whispered, looking up to him, "I love you." When Bjorn slowly lowered himself to her level but said nothing, she begged, "Tell me you love me."

Her smile remained sweet and innocent, even as he raised the knife above his head.

"I love you, brother," she swore as he plunged the knife into her chest.

She grunted, tears rolling down her cheeks, but never screamed. Now, a waterfall of blood rushed out of her chest, a shocking but un-pitiable gash. "B-brother," Elle whispered, her voice shaky.

Bjorn, lost in the sea of blood, gave no chance for her to continue. Mindlessly, he pulled the blade form her chest and stabbed it back into her, over and over. Pictures of grotesque, twisted images flashed through his mind with each sob, and with each picture he only stabbed faster and deeper.

Blood was everywhere, and only when Elle's life was truly ebbing away did Bjorn realize what he had done.

All of a sudden, he flashed back to himself. Dropped the knife in shock and shaking, Bjorn cried out Elle's name and held her close, rocking back and forth in despair.

"Brother…" she whispered, her voice barely audible. "Brother…I love you…"

"I love you, too, Elle!" Bjorn sobbed for the first time in his life, holding her even tighter.

"Brother," she murmured, "Now...that wasn't so hard...now was it... Take...my necklace then...I will always be...with…"

There was a pause. "Sister, sister, no! I'm sorry! Please don't leave me!"

But she was silent, lifeless.

Bjorn blinked from his flashback to touch his eyes to discover his face was wet...He licked the tears from his fingertips gingerly and recoiled as if he was scared of the emotions but also confused by them. What was this he was feeling? It was a hurt...but not a good hurt...a bad hurt, but he didn't know what it was. Was it called sorrow...or grievance or mourning....he didn't know...And what were these wet blobs of liquid dripping from his eyes down his cheeks? It was maddening to not know what they were but he knew it was hurting and he hung his head, his mouth in a frown but he eyes blank as tears occasionally fell onto the sheets...he didn't understand what they were...

With a passive face he let his liquid sadness trickle down his face...not fully knowing what was going on.

((Yes couldn't be arsed with the Danish xDD its late here and i'll add it in some other time xD))

Back to top Go down

When somebody loved me... Empty Re: When somebody loved me...

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Eri staggered into the infirmary with a rather nasty looking bruise developing on one side of her face and a fairly long, but not deep cut along her right arm, looking more annoyed than pained. Holding the wounded arm she looked around curiously for Iva. She was about to call out for her, when she noticed a large, supposedly sleeping (Agreed via msn chat XD derp derp) figure.

Upon closer inspection, her heart leapt into her throat with a mixture of mild fear, and a violent anger as she found it to be the tall man from the forest. She gritted her teeth in anger, as she though of how he had trapped her on the forest floor, knocked her out, and left her lying there all alone. She was lucky nothing had eaten her before she woke far after curfew had passed. She had almost gotten caught by a few patrolling guards as well.

This called for payback she thought to herself as she moved to one of the cabinets, fishing out a bottle of what seemed to be a cleaning solution for wounds, she tore her mangled sleeve off, cleaned the wound and bandaged it as best she could before turning to eye his sleeping form with a steely look.

Seeing the necklace he wore, a devilish smile curled across her lips. This was why he had attacked the nymph in the forest wasn't it? Silently, she slipped the necklace off and put it around her own neck, tucking it inside her high collared shirt with sneer. "Das werden Sie zu lehren, Spielzeug mit mir, Ihnen viel brutaler" ("That'll teach you to toy with me, you great brute")

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Bjorn hadn't had a nightmare in a while and it seemed his sisters necklace was the thing warding off the horrible images...but once that was removed his midn flashed back to the awful day when his little sister died in his arms...by his hands. There had been blood everywhere.

On the physical surface Bjorns body shuddered with the occasional sob, his mouth was in a frown with his eyebrows furrowed and tears slowly started to form in his eyes and dribble down his cheek. The small, random whines that escaped from his lips made him sound incredibly feeble but it wasn't like he was conscious to notice...until his eyelids started to pry open from watery blue eyes.

"Elle...elle!" he shouted groggily and looked over to the girl at his bedside, only seeing the necklace through his sleep-filmed eyes. His features softened and he looked much more vulnerable...only because he was half asleep.

"Elle?..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Eri just stood there and stared. The huge man who had tormented her was lying there crying... actually crying.

Just as she was beginning to think perhaps she shouldn't take the necklace after all, he suddenly shouted causing her to jump back in surprise. "E-Elle" she chocked out trying to sound unfazed, though she was, in fact, a bit rattled.

"Wer Elle. Mein Name ist Eri, erinnerst du dich? Das Mädchen, das Sie links in der Mitte des Waldes zu sterben?" she growled out, her sympathy draining a tad as she remembered the experience once more.

(Who's Elle. My name is Eri, remember? The girl you left to die in the middle of the forest?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:13 pm

( lurks... >.> oh mai)
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Race: Charites
Sponsor: Hestia
Health Bar:
When somebody loved me... Left_bar_bleue159/200When somebody loved me... Empty_bar_bleue  (159/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:16 pm

The words did not sink into his sleep-deprived, tormented mind...all he saw was a feminine figure and that necklace and the words Eri said went straight over his head. His sister...his little sister was back!

He struggled from his bed, his knee still not fully recovered and his injuries were far from a stable condition. He fell to his good knee upon getting out of his bed and attempted to get to his feet, giving out pained grunts and tears as he made his way towards Eri.

When he got to her, he enveloped her into a huge hug and with a gentle squeeze he buried his head in her shoulder, small tears dribbling onto her clothing and his breath hot on her neck as he babbled hurriedly in Danish.

"Elle! Jeg er ked af, så, så, så ked af det. Tilgiv mig, havde jeg ikke mener det. Undskyld, undskyld, undskyld, undskyld. Jeg elsker dig søster, tilgiv mig.
Skal du ikke lade mig igen! Venligst ... venligst ..." the hurried words became whimpers towards the end.

((Elle! I'm sorry, so, so, so sorry. Forgive me, I did not mean it. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorrry. I love you sister, forgive me. Please do not leave me again! Please ... Please ...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:33 pm

As she saw the Dane come toward her, Eri thought for a moment that he meant to attack. She was about to reach for the dagger hidden in her sleeve, when he fell to his knee, obviously in pain and crying.

She stood rooted to the spot in disbelief. The man was actually crying, but far more surprising was when he enveloped her in a tight hug, crying into her shoulder. She was about to push him away with a cry of shock, but was stopped suddenly as he began choking out rapid words she could not understand through his tears.

Straining to understand his language, she could hear him repeating himself over and over... and that name again.. Elle. If it weren't for the fact that He sounded so heartbroken, Eri might have shoved him away and run away... but how could she leave him like this. He could barely stand.

"Bjorn ... Oi Bjorn ... Ich bin nicht Elle... Hier kommen und sitzen ... Bitte? ... Sie müssen nicht, wie Sie aussehen sollte aus dem Bett." She choked out through his bone-crushing embrace, trying to wriggle away and pull him back towards his bed. She sighed internally. Was this guy always this strange or was it just her luck to catch him this way? Either way, his strange, delusional behavior was worrying her. Who was this Elle he kept talking about and why was he so..... heartbroken over her?

((Bjorn... Oi Bjorn... I'm not Elle... Here, come and sit down... please?... You don't look like you should be out of bed.))

Last edited by Eri Iris on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding stuff for the heck of it ;))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:08 pm

The words the girl said made every other sound seem muffled, out of focus.
" Ikke...Elle..?" The words got through but it wasn't a sharp realization like a knife it was more like getting hit with a hammer, getting hit with it, not quite feeling it and then...it dawning on you.

He pulled away, still keeping his hands gripping her shoulders and when the terrible words sunk in and Bjorn realized that this girl was someone completely different, the look that passed through his eyes was that of pure emotional pain. The look of a man who had been this close to something he had felt guilty and almost suicidal over...before it got snatched away at the worst moment...it was so cruel.

The heartshattering feeling ran away and then it was replaced by absolute anger. Nothing else there just molten anger. He swung round with a hand and slapped the student in front of him with the back of his hand, hard around the face and then pulled her by the necklace, so close their noses touched and started to scream.

"wo hast du das?! Warum hast du es nehmen?! Bevor ich dich töten, SAG MIR!!"
He bunched the necklace in his hand and tried choking Eri with the leather cord, but trying not to damage it at the same time.

"IHR STOLA ES VON MIR!!" His nerves were all over the place, eyes ablaze with complete fury that would leave Ares himself a little jealous and his wounds were biting back and telling him to stop but he would forget about them, forget about all of them.

He just wanted to have his sister back...
That chance was taken from him
Now he wants the girl that ruined it for him to die
That chance he wasn't going to let slip through his fingers...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Eri didn't even have time to react as the Dane suddenly came to, bashing her head with the back of his hand. Her vision went white from the force of his blow,and she began to fall backwards, before feeling herself being yanked forcibly back up by the small chord around her neck.

"wo hast du das?! Warum hast du es nehmen?! Bevor ich dich töten, SAG MIR!!"

She was nose to nose with the giant as he began to choke her with the necklace, and her hands scrambled over the small chord and tore at his trying desperately to free herself.

"E-ss tut mir leid! ... Ich wusste nicht, es war so wichtig!" she managed to wheeze out as the chord tightened around her throat causing her to gag and her vision to start going blurry. She was not one to be frightened easily, but this was bad.

She frantically groped at her sleeve for her dagger, but her hands were growing heavy and her fingers clumsy from the lack of oxygen.

"Nimm es! Ich wollte nicht etwas durch ihn! Ich wollte nur, um wieder bei Ihnen für das Klopfen mich raus!" she choked out, her wheezing voice barely audible.

(I'm sorry!... I didn't know it was so important!
blah blah blah
Just take it! I didn't mean anything by it! I just wanted to get back at you for knocking me out!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Useless begging, how pathetic! pathetic, useless, PATHETIC!!!

Insanity...insanity...insanity

It swirled in his mind like a maelstorm as he tightened the cord around the girls neck.

Die...die...die!

Bjorn growled ferally, eyes full of madness and grief and venom.

"'AYE!!"

Then the bang went off...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:20 pm

"AYE!!"

He fired the pistol just past the mad man, it just ripping across the skin on his shoulder and making the blonde haired man flinch at the noise and loosen his grip on the necklace and thus giving the girl her oxygen back.

"'Aye move away wit' ye blondie or my shoot'll be a lil' more to tha left" He motioned with the simple pistol and when the blue eyes student started to stalk towards Jack, he held fast and with a quick, agile movement, hit the man hard, mercilessly at the side of his head at the pressure point, successfully knocking the blondie out.

Not wasting any time he hauled the man to a hospital bed and put him gently down, checking the head where he hit with the butt of his pistol. No damage but it would bruise.

Once he was satisfied he walked over to the shellshocked girl and took the necklace off, over her head with a little more force than intended and then turned back and slipped it over the unconscious students head.

"Lemme catch ye again stealin' from a student again and i'll report yer, I dun wanna do me job like this. Understand!" He gave an uncharacteristically stern tone and looked icily at the girl, before turning to the, throwing the pistol in the infirmary bin. It was useless now, nobody stocked the bullets for it anymore so it was nothing but a intimidator and a blunt weapon. He had more guns at the gaurds barracks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Eri's vision finally went completely black, her hands going completely limp and falling to her sides.

Well I've really screwed it up this time... Guess I didn't keep my promise... she thought to herself, eyes tearing a bit as her consciousness began to slip away.

"'AYE!!"

.....Only to be brought back by a rather rough shout and a gunshot. As Bjorn released her, her slightly numb legs gave out and she feel to the floor, coughing and choking, her vision coming back, slowly.

She was just beginning to wonder who had saved her, when the necklace was rather roughly removed from her neck and she received a rather stern-sounding lecture from a fairly young-looking white haired man.

She wanted to respond back with a yelled retort of her own, but she couldn't quite find the words. Her mind was still in a blur; and before she could recover, the man was stalking out of the infirmary, tossing his gun in a nearby bin.

She frowned. Why would he throw away a perfectly good gun? With a groan, she stood and shakily made her way to the bin, taking the gun and shoving it into her coat. She was sure she could make bullets for this... and figure out how it worked as well.

Part of her warned her that the man might consider this stealing, but she didn't care. She had never appreciated being yelled at, and was still feeling vindictive.

In an act of defiance, she walked right up to where Bjorn lay, giving the bed a kick before turning on her heel and stalking toward the door moodily. She'd have to get back at him another way...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum