The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eisodos (Home)

4 posters

Go down

Eisodos (Home) Empty Eisodos (Home)

Post by Kai Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Kai walked into the ball-room, in a borrowed dress from her mentor Tahirah. She was amazed by how comfortable she felt at the Athenaeum. It was the closest she felt to being home. She liked it here more than at the circus, definitely. And she liked it more than those few years she could barely remember when she lived with her human father. And she couldn't help but think she wouldn't like living with other Charites nearly as much as she liked it here with the other warriors. She had made a lot of friends and she didn't want to leave them.

Another year closer to the 'contest' she thought moodily to herself. She wasn't looking forward to that, though she wasn't exactly fearing it like a lot of the warriors were. She figured it didn't matter than much. If she did win, which was very unlikely, that would be great. But if she didn't, which was more likely, Mnem had offered to talk to the gods on her behalf, to ask if she could live in a Charis community. And if they said yes, that was good, but if they said no. Kai honestly didn't think she would mind a fresh start in the human world. She had grown a lot, in years, wisdom, and knowledge. She couldn't help but feel like a fresh start was all she needed, and then she'd be able to take care of herself... or at least she hoped so.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Race: Charites
Sponsor: Hestia
Health Bar:
Eisodos (Home) Left_bar_bleue159/200Eisodos (Home) Empty_bar_bleue  (159/200)

Back to top Go down

Eisodos (Home) Empty Re: Eisodos (Home)

Post by Ruairí Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:37 am

Ah, another year, another step closer to the tournament. Ruairí didn't exactly look forward to the tournament, he was kind of ambivalent towards it. Of course he wanted to win, he wanted the whole world (well, the whole Haven) to know his name. But he also wanted to partake in as much tomfoolery as he possibly could.

But now, it wasn't the time for tomfoolery (well, perhaps a little), but a time for women. He'd noticed that the people of this place used the event of Eisodos most for hooking up and meeting potential mates, which is exactly what he was looking for. Well, short-term mates that was. He'd also noticed, however, that contrary to the women of his age the women of this age preferred a bit of subtly. He was going to have to attempt to do that.

He walked into the ballroom, wearing a long pair of pants and a loose-fitting white shift he'd borrowed from his slave (who'd been a renaissance dude back in his day, and though Ruairí didn't know what that meant, the slave had reassured him that chicks digged it). No woad this time, as it was a time for enjoyment, not one for fighting. He liked to think he looked absolutely dashing, and although wearing no clothes would have suited his purposes better, this would just have to do.
Ruairí
Ruairí

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Sponsor: Dionysus
Health Bar:
Eisodos (Home) Left_bar_bleue100/100Eisodos (Home) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:00 pm

Adonia silently surveyed the room from her corner, tugging at the long skirt of her gown nervously. This was her first year as the mentor for Hera's warriors, and while she was grateful for the promise of a permanent home; she couldn't help but feel a bit anxious at the thought of supervising a group of students who, up until now, had been her classmates and competitors.

Thus, she had chosen a wonderfully secluded spot from which she could enjoy watching the students and pray they wouldn't cause enough ruckus to require her interference.

(On a side note, I just realized how much I missed this XD)
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Eisodos (Home) Left_bar_bleue380/400Eisodos (Home) Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:02 am

"This seat taken?" Eos asked with a smirk when he found Adonia alone in a corner of the ballroom. His little sister had been promoted to a mentor, and he was rather proud of her. But she was still very meek, and he felt he needed to do something about that.

((Me too ;3; ))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Eisodos (Home) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Eisodos (Home) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:10 am

Addi smiled up at the owner of the familiar voice that greeted her.
"Nope. Its all yours." she giggled rising to hug her big brother, grateful for his company in the large ballroom.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:16 pm

Eos half-heartedly noogied the poor girl's white hair, before realizing she was his peer now and he should probably treat her as such. "Thanks Adonia," he said and sat. Then an idea came to him that he wanted to try. "Miss Argyris," he said and winced. No way was he going to start calling her that.

((Eos is going to have a hard time getting used to this xD))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Eisodos (Home) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Eisodos (Home) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Addi's grin turned to a look of blank surprise at hearing Eos use her all but forgotten last name, her hand freezing in the midst of putting her hair back in order. A moment later she burst out laughing at his pained expression reaching up to ruffle his hair in return.

"Don't you dare start calling me that or I'll never be able to keep a straight face when talking to you." she grinned. "Adonia or Addi will do just fine."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Eos chuckled, playfully swatting her hand as she mussed his hair. "Okay, okay, it... it does sound rather weird," he admitted. "Not your name!" He realized how that had sounded. "I mean... my saying it sounds weird," he tried to redeem himself.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:36 pm

"You're funny, Eos," Addi laughed again giving him a tight hug, her face falling a bit a moment later.

"Just don't start treating me like I'm suddenly a different person. Not just because I'm a... teacher," she said swallowing nervously at the thought and peering up at him sheepishly.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:54 am

Eos smiled sheepishly, that had been exactly what he was doing. "Alright Addi," he said and ruffled her hair again, grinning.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:58 am

Addi's grin returned in full force as he mussed her hair again. "Thanks" she said with a little laugh turning to peer out at the students nervously once again.

"Do... do you think I'll make a good teacher?" she asked sheepishly.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:48 am

"Of course," he said immediately, he didn't even need to think. "You'll make a wonderful mentor, but... what are you teaching?" he asked curiously. No one had told him that part of it. He knew she was the mentor of Hera though.

((Oh hey, if she's the mentor of Hera that means she won the tournament, right? So did Hera take away the sireness of her singing?))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:40 am

(( I actually don't know what she's teaching, whether she won, or if her voice is ok yet |D I'll have to ask Dutchie about the teaching and tournament winning thingy... and then I can try to decide if she can sing again or not... sorry...I'll get back to you on that asap))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:53 pm

((Lol okay, remember to put it on her new sheet :3 ))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum