The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seriously suus

Go down

seriously suus Empty seriously suus

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:35 pm

You're letting spambots roam? seriously gurl?

o hai guys

did you miss me?

I'm going to try and be a bit more active here but only if you all will do the same. I don't like being the only one who seems to care about this group; it's a bit depressing, you know? I might promote this group via tumblr to see if we can get some more people.

Now if you will excuse me, I have some cleaning up to do. I will be deleting accounts that are suspiciously named, have suspicious emails, or have suspicious websites in their info. I won't touch any other accounts right now so most of you all are safe. :B I know what I'm doing so don't worry.

After that I might try and redo Morph's character sheet, I'm not sure. I've got a lot of stuff to do, hahaha.

anyway, hi. Sexy Dance

Back to top Go down

seriously suus Empty Re: seriously suus

Post by Eos Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:40 am

HI LAUREN <3

I missed you. Heck I missed all of you. And hell yes I can sympathize with that. Trying to kick start this group is hard ;3; Very glad to hear from you on here though.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
seriously suus Left_bar_bleue1000/1000seriously suus Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:24 pm

LAUREN! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum