The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kallistrates' Room

Go down

Kallistrates' Room Empty Kallistrates' Room

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Kal entered his room - and paused.

Maybe he had gotten the wrong room, he thought, stepping back outside to check. But nope - it was definitely his room. So how did it get so... Bright?

He usually kept his room pretty plain - clean, neat, and ready for him to leave when the urge took him. He didn't even keep many clothes in the closet. All he needed was what he could fit in his travel satchel. His one indulgence were the windows. The back wall was a window - a beautiful, intricate stained glass creation of blues, whites, and yellows - letting in winds from all of the corners of the world. Kal was a nephelae. He didn't think he'd be happy without a breeze blowing in. And this way - even at home - he could hear the sounds of the road and think of better times. Though maybe that's what gave him his wanderlust.

But this room was decorated - bright blues and green tapestries covered the walls. The normally brown quilt on the bed had been replaced with a fluffy white one with a twisting blue pattern. Kal looked into the walk in closet that he had never really used. It was full of girl's dresses, and Tahi's traveling things.

Yes - his sister had taken over his room while he was gone. He shouldn't have been surprised. Placing his satchel in the corner of the closet he sighed - then flopped on the bed. Well - he had to admit - it was a lot comfier than his ratty old brown quilt. I'll reprimand her tomorrow - he thought sleepily, as he let the sounds on the wind lull him to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Kallistrates' Room Empty Re: Kallistrates' Room

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Eri sneaking into the mentor's room mentally berating herself. Had she learned nothing when she got caught by Eos?... But then... Eos had promised to let that incident slide.. if she did this.

"Stupid blackmailing git" she muttered under her breath as she sneaked through the room searching for any sign of shampoo or other hair care products she could sabotage.

She looked around the room with a raised eyebrow. It was rather... girly, almost. Her mild confusion turned to utter shock and disbelief as she saw the closet's contents. She honestly hadn't thought he was THAT feminine. She shook her head as if ridding herself of such thoughts. There must be a good explanation for it... hopefully.

She continued to search, finally finding a stash of hair products from which to choose. She finally settled on a shampoo bottle that looked almost empty - The one she figured he was most likely to use- dumping the contents of the dye bottle into the shampoo and mixing it in.

She then carefully arranged the bottles and such back as they had been before... tiptoeing out of the room and towards the mess hall, glad to have completed her task and deciding tore ward herself by stealing from the kitchens.

(he he... Sorry Kal. Well, there you are Angela. My apologies for temporarily messing up Kal's hair.. I blame Eos XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:10 pm

((Me: *evil laughs all the way to bed*
Eos: *Evil laughs until dawn, keeping me up all night*))
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Race: Charites
Sponsor: Hestia
Health Bar:
Kallistrates' Room Left_bar_bleue159/200Kallistrates' Room Empty_bar_bleue  (159/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down