The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the masked warrior

Go down

the masked warrior Empty the masked warrior

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:09 am

Hello there. It's good to be finally here, girls!!! >8D
...To the guys: STAY OUT OF THIS ROOM AND GET LOST DDDDD8<!!!!

...I've gotta go check out the Athenaeum training grounds soon (AND Satunina! Gods, that annoying woman! Mad). So I'll just tell you about me briefly (Not! Be prepared for a torrent of words -__-").

---

Name: Ainia
Species: Amazon
Sponsor: Athena

Personality: Courageous, straightforward and nature-loving (especially plants and trees). Raised like all the other Amazon, she hated all men from the bottom of her heart. But towards women, Ainia is a protective elder sister, especially when the matter concerns dealing with men (but her advice about men will mostly be negative). Sometimes, she can be quite sadistic and emotionless.

Ainia is an excommunicated Amazon due to an event in her past, but she doesn't let that one mistake cloud her mind. She looked towards the future with optimism and continued to embrace the culture of the Amazon with pride, now even more than ever.

However, that event in the past also led Ainia to think that having 'emotions' is really worthless and they only get in her way. With a heart cold as steel, she wears her mask wherever she goes as well as in battles, hoping that the hidden emotions beneath will fade away with time.

History:
Ainia is the daughter of one of the Amazon Queen's guards. Only those who had proved their strength as well as undying loyalty and devotion to the Amazon race were chosen as the royal guards.

As a result, Ainia's mother strictly enforced the laws on her along with the ways of the Amazon since she was young, so she can also get the honored position of the Queen's guard. Ainia was proud of her mother's position, so she learned everything quickly and attentively. Her mother trusted and believed deeply that she'll be able to become a royal guard because she's devoted and powerful enough in battles (she's strong enough to be the role model of every young Amazon).

When she's 10 years old, Ainia, feeling too proud of her strength, went and trained alone in the jungle. A group of 3 Centaurs with a grudge against the Amazon happened to be wandering around. When they found her, they attacked her. Naturally, she was overpowered by their number.

When they were about to kill her, a traveling Pegasus came and saved her. She ran when they were in the middle of fighting and reached home safely. She began to hate men deeply because the first men she ever met (the Centaurs) tried to harm her. But her belief was a little shaky because the Pegasus, another man, saved her life. But she decided to continue believing the former because it was the way of the Amazon--the only way she knew.

When she was 15, she trained in the jungle again. This time, she saw the 3 Centaurs and the Pegasus again. They had wounded the Pegasus badly for revenge. Now, she's strong enough, so she killed the 3 Centaurs.

As the Pegasus had saved her before, she felt guilty if she didn't save him. So she brought him to the nearest cave and visited him everyday with new bandages and medicine. It wasn't long before she realized that she's falling in love, although she's not admitting it.

Ainia's mother got suspicious because she disappeared from the house everyday. So she sent a spy after her. The spy discovered that Ainia was helping a man, so she reported it to the Queen.

The Queen told Ainia's mother about it and they both became very enraged at the fact that Ainia was breaking the sacred rules. It shattered their beliefs and hope for Ainia. When the warriors got her home (the Pegasus managed to escape), her mother scolded her and gave her a whipping as punishment. The Queen excommunicated her the very next day at dawn, after a ritual to severe her ties to the Amazon.

Ainia was left with nowhere to go and no home to return to. She was frustrated at everything.

Athena saw all the happenings that took place. Ainia was a strong Amazon, so she though it was a big waste that they just 'threw her away'. At that time, she was in the middle of looking for Athenaeum warriors, so she confronted her and offered her the position--a warrior of Athena, even higher and more honored than the position of the guard of a mortal Queen. Ainia, of course, couldn't resist. She promised that she won't fail her. Athena was satisfied.

Now in her 5th year in the Athenaeum, Ainia's current goal is to win the Tournament and attain immortality. She wanted to become a Mentor in the Athenaeum, serving under Athena's name. The thought of losing and returning to her world was dreading. Should she lose, shame, first from everyone and then from herself, is the only thing that's waiting patiently to give her a cold welcome.

Other important notes:
- Although excommunicated, Ainia still wanted to be an Amazon. It comforts her because she can at least 'imagine' that she belongs somewhere. Being only a shadow in the world with no place to call 'home' is a scary thought for her. So she continues following the customs of the Amazon.

- Her mask is the mask of the Queen's royal guard. She's excommunicated 1 day before the ceremony in which she would get that position. So her mother had Ainia's mask with her. She stole it before excommunication.

- Ainia still sees the shadow of the Pegasus she saved (she never asked his name) in every Pegasus she meets. Staying with a Pegasus too long might make her unstable and she can either start behaving very nicely (if she remembers her love) or start attacking that Pegasus (if she remembers that he's the one causing her to be excommunicated). ...Depends on her mood Razz. So she usually avoids Pegasi.

Preferred Weapon:
Sanguine (her bone bludgeon/club). It's the bone from a giant jungle beast she defeated when she was 8. It's quite hard compared to any other animal's bone and it doesn't shatter, so she used it as a weapon.

She uses a whip as a secondary weapon. She remembers how painful it was to be whipped by her mother. So she became sadistic when using a whip, wanting to torture her opponent to death.

Ability: High physical strength (a trait of the Amazon) and relatively high agility and dexterity. Living in a tribe which is close to nature, she can be quite animalistic and insensitive, making it easy for her to be merciless to her foes.

Classes:
- Fighting: Spears and Axes
- Fighting: Whips
- Magic: Earth
- Weapon Forgery
- Battle Strategy
- Rituals and Templeworks

Roommate: <???>

Back to top Go down

the masked warrior Empty Re: the masked warrior

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:23 am

Welcome~
Added you to the fifth years; did you intend on having a period in your name? :B

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:41 am

Thank you.

*Ainia lets Morpheus stay here because he's a mentor XDDD*

---

Out of Character: Well, no. I tried creating an account with the username 'Ainia'. But the activation e-mail never reached me. So I tried making another account--this one.
Ainia doesn't have a surname, so I'm forced to put a period there T^T...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:53 am

Hm. I'll look into that. No worries, it doesn't effect anything, just made me double take when I tried putting you in the fifth year group.

You're still "Ainia" to us :B

EDIT: There's apparently already someone with the name "Ainia" which is odd because I don't know any other Ainias... looking into it some more.

EDIT2: You're the only Ainia but it's still saying the username is already taken >:I

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:48 am

OoC: @Morpheus: I also made an account named 'Eien', but didn't get an activation e-mail. So 'Eien Flereus' is actually my second one, too. Just to let you know in case it affects anything DDD:
I feel bad for causing the troubles T^T
And thank you for your kind words to Ainia Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:01 pm

No worries, though I don't think I'll find another "Eien" in the database. It must just be a bug or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Hello there, pleasure to meet you!
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
the masked warrior Left_bar_bleue380/400the masked warrior Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:27 am

Thank you, Adonia. It's a pleasure to meet you, too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:04 am

Thank you!
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
the masked warrior Left_bar_bleue380/400the masked warrior Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down