The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the pyromaniac

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

the pyromaniac Empty the pyromaniac

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:36 am

Hi! I'm Eien. Nice to meet ya!

I love crafting and pulling pranks (if you're planning to pull one, especially on the girls, mentors, or even better, Sylipha, please count me in Laughing Bummie).

Sooooo, I spend time in my room a lot. So I'll be there if you need me Very Happy
(And I'm waiting for a roommate XD!)

Huh? How I got here? It's a loooooong story DDD:

---

Name: Eien Flereus
Species: Lampad
Sponsor: Hades and Persephone

Personality: Mischievous, fun-loving and easygoing pyromaniac. Eien can also be a bit lazy and laid back sometimes. He loves nothing more than to create and then destroy. His favourite moment is when things blow up, because he sees it as a moment of both creation (a beautiful explosion) and destruction (whatever blows up) [Hecate refers to this as Eien's 'quirk']. He's a Lampad who had a strong affinity to fire and he likes the sight of it a lot.

Eien is by nature, very mischievous, and therefore loves to annoy people. He's more serious in setting up elaborate traps for pranks than making strategies for battles. These traps are usually one-time-use only (his 'create & destroy' principle).

Another thing that stands out from Eien is his strong hate for anything 'permanent'. He always wants everything to be 'new'.

History:
As one of the Lampads serving Hecate, Eien does all his duties seriously in the Underworld. But he's not satisfied with his current situation. Every day in the Underworld is starting to feel the same and he's getting sick of the monotonous, repetitive life.

So whenever the spirits/Gods in the Underworld get some offerings, Eien will start pissing everyone off by asking for some of them, just because they're 'new'. People would usually give him some because...:

Eien gets irked when there's nothing new to excite him. Then he'll start pulling pranks to irritate everyone and satisfy himself. He usually does so on the Lampad girls, because they're easily accessible (all Lampads live nearby) and they show a more 'interesting' reaction than the Lampad boys. What's worse, he'll also start looking for 'new' victims.

Eien's pranks are not dangerous, but they're irritating and frequent, making him notorious for it in the Underworld. He's daring enough to even pull pranks on Hades and Persephone sometimes (only rarely, because he knows what's good for him -__-). But never on Hecate, because she's his direct Mistress and he'll be ignoring his duties.

He's always caught and reported, so he got scolded and punished by Hecate a lot. Hecate felt a bit sorry for punishing him because he never did anything to her. Because of this, she felt much like a mother who is correcting a child, growing quite close to Eien.

Eien always carried out all of Hecate's orders. The only thing he never listens to is "Stop pulling pranks on others" because it prevents him from trying 'new things'. So he'll cause more troubles and Hecate will keep scolding him. But she remained patient.

When he's 15, Eien pulled a prank on Hades. But he caught the Lord of the Underworld at a bad time. Hades was in a bad mood, and it turned worse when Eien came, so he was about to banish the Lampad to Tartarus.

Hecate happened to be nearby, so she stopped Hades and asked Eien 'what he actually wanted' that is causing him this bad behavior. Eien finally told her that he's sick to the bones from the Underworld's monotonous life, as if something is trying to tear out from inside him.

Hecate felt sorry for him and didn't want him to be banished because he's already like her own son. So she talks with Hades and suggested that Eien should be sent to the Athenaeum, as it's a place where one can get a lot of new experiences.

Hades sees it from his own perspective, though. If Eien wins, that means he won't be coming back to the Underworld to create trouble (although either Haven or Elysium will get it o.O). So he offered sponsorship for Eien in the Anathaeum. Eien couldn't pass up the chance of seeing a new world, so he accepts.

As soon as he heard about 'immortality' or the Elysium being the prize for winning, he didn't want to go because both will eventually lead to another 'permanence'. But Hades convinced him that he should try go to the Athenaeum anyway because it's never boring (actually, Hades just wanted to get rid of Eien :/). So Eien agreed, hoping to find what he wanted along the way as he entered the Athenaeum as Hades' warrior.

Currently in his 4th year, Eien is starting to get bored again. The thought that 'permanence' is going to follow him wherever he goes is starting to worry him. He keeps worrying until one day, when something 'new' happened.

A new mentor for Hades, Kamoa was introduced. Eien began developing a secret crush for her. Earlier, although he didn't know wind magic, he decided to join the class because there's no other choice. But now, he actually felt lucky because Kamoa is his new mentor for Wind Magic. He's not sure if his crush is just temporary, so he never said anything, although it's quite 'obvious' to the other students... (Yeah, Eien went crazy on his own in my head, so I just had to write this -___-"""...)

Other notes:
- Eien is born in the modern age (late 1900s), so he gets some modern stuffs like the pins on his satchel :b (it's part of the offerings to the dead :b)

- Eien sees Hecate as a 'good mother', 'Persephone as 'auntie', and Hades as the 'awesomely powerful uncle'. Deep down, he respects them a lot like they were his family.

- He also loves crafting, so he can't resist doodling on his weapons and making them look creative. He carries a marker around for this.

- Eien doesn't really like the mostly dark, gloomy colours of the Underworld, so he wears white and use bright colours when crafting.

Preferred Weapon:
Parhelion (his scimitar). Like most Lampads, Eien is best at swords. Parhelion's flat sides of the blade are a little reflective. It can project mirages when swung in the presence of light (the light is reflected by the blade) and make it appear as if there are 3 swords (one mirage of the blade appear on each side. Eien uses this for confusion and distraction in battle). It's similar to the parhelion/sun dog phenomena. So the sword is called 'Parhelion'.

The Explosives/Bombs are made up of the powder of crushed seeds from a type of plant that grows only in the Underworld. The powder is easily flammable, so Eien just made shells for them. If he uses his fire magic to set them aflame, they'll cause small explosions.

The bombs cannot do much damage, so they're only used as distraction in battle (noise to divert attention and small damage to get you off-guard).

Eien only brought a limited supply of powder with him from the Underworld, so he never used them unless it's absolutely necessary...and for pranks.

He also doesn't keep more than 1 big bomb and 5 small bombs for his ready stock of explosives, so that he doesn't overuse the powder. He makes more only when he needs them.

Ability: Great control over fire. He can prevent them from burning him. He can also change his Lampad Flame to any size.

Classes:
- Fighting: Swords and Daggers
- Fighting: Hand-to-Hand
- Magic: Fire
- Magic: Wind
- Mythology and History
- Rituals and Templeworks

Roommate: <???>

Back to top Go down

the pyromaniac Empty Re: the pyromaniac

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:54 am

Welcome fellow mate!

Is it my impression or in this place everybody wears tiny clothing? ._.

OOC: XD Welcome :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:57 am

Added you to the fourth years, and welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:12 am

Ah, thank you XD

@Cedric: Cool! Another Fire mage! ...Let's burn everything down >;3!!

Haha, actually, I have more clothing. Like, here: me, with clothes

But my idiot artist got too lazy to clean that pic to make it nice enough as an avatar DDD;<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:15 am

Burn down everything? Only if really needed.... I don't want cause trouble to anybody.

Clothes.... those are only CLOTH >> What I meant was that nobody covers everything, there's always legs, collarbones ect shown >>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:18 am

lol I'm joking (and trying to scare you xD!)

That's because the chiton is the most common type of clothing ;3
It's only a piece of cloth, but isn't it wonderful that they managed to make it into clothes o.O?

Yes indeed... But it makes you look hawt! So I have no complaints >:-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 am

*blinks eyes* okay ._.

OOC: I want them to be roomies xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:21 am

At least he's wearing more than me and the centaurs - We're running around almost completely naked! Then again, that's the best kind of naked. RAINBOW BUMMIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:22 am

B-but .... *has never notice tha Morpheus is naked*

You have fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:25 am

So? I'd still be naked if it weren't for my bowtie and glasses.

To be honest, I view clothes as a silly fad that you humans invented and spread to the other creatures. Before you guys came around we were all naked, and now most of the other creatures feel like they got to cover up. What's wrong with embracing the natural beauty of your naked body? :c

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:30 am

I just think that we should cover our bodies not only because I don't want to see a woman's breasts so soon, but also because it keeps you warm or even fresh, protects you from the external dangers, like the melting sun.

And Mr. Morpheus, you have your opinion, I have mine, let's not argue too much *grins*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:44 am

Aww, Cedric, you haven't got a roommate?!
I'd say that it'll be awesome to have you as a roommate XD

...Our room might get a bit hot from the fiery aura/magic... :b

BTW, Morph, you've got a really interesting opinion *__*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:51 am

I think the same, it would be interesting ^^

Ah, I don't mind, I'm used to it c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:55 am

Then we'll wait for the Mentors' decision C:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:56 am

Indeed, it's the best ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:57 am

I shall respect your opinion, Mr. Oswald. Everyone has different opinions, after all. I should mention though that there's usually no need to cover for warmth or most dangers here at the Athenaeum; it's in perpetual spring/summer, and the temperature is always fair. In fact, really the only danger here are the Mentors and the Warriors. And of course, the Gods and Goddesses.

Thank you, Eien.

On the note of you two being roommates, if it were up to me I would have already fixed that up as you two seem to get along quite nicely, but ultimately that is up to Lady Mnem.

((OOC: I do so much around here I got to give her something to do LOL))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:02 pm

Perpetual spring/summer? Oh, that's one thing Mr. Hermes didn't tell me... Either way, I like wearing clothes.

Okay, then we shall wait for Lady Mnemosyne approval or disapproval.
Thank you Mr. Morpheus

((Indeed XD Give that girl a job! jk))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:06 pm

I like wearing my bowtie, so we're cool. *grins*

((Hey, she does stuff when I'm not on or I'm doing something else xD ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:11 pm

((It's fair enough xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnemosyne Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:12 pm

((Don't mock me you fiends, without me there wouldn't be an athenaeum! RAWR.

But yes, you two may be roommates C: ))
Mnemosyne
Mnemosyne
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Dryad
Sponsor: Apollo
Health Bar:
the pyromaniac Left_bar_bleue5000/5000the pyromaniac Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

https://athenaeum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:15 pm

((We praise you :3))

Why, thank you Lady Mnemosyne c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:18 pm

((We know this, and we love you for it <3 ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Er... hello there! Just dropped by to say hello and welcome to Eien. ^^

Last edited by Achlys Adonia Argyris on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling grammar)
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
the pyromaniac Left_bar_bleue380/400the pyromaniac Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Thank you, Lady Mnemosyne. And thank you for the warm welcome, Adonia ^^

*thinking*: Aww~! The girls here are all so nice xD

lol Cedric, I'll help you decorate your side of the room >D

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:20 pm

My pleasure! I'm new as well. X3
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
the pyromaniac Left_bar_bleue380/400the pyromaniac Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum