The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aimée Lefevre (4rth Year)

Go down

Aimée Lefevre (4rth Year) Empty Aimée Lefevre (4rth Year)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:14 pm

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/294/6/e/aow__aimee_lefevre_by_onikurotsuki-d318mo2.png

Name: Aimée Lefevre

Species: Human

Sponsor: Hermes

Personality: Doesn't like to talk much with people she doesn't know. She mumbles when she doesn't understand something. She doesn't give eye contact when speaking if she doesn't know or like the person.Don't comment or look at her hand too much she will feel offended and will ignore you for a week.

History: I will work on this!! I'm not gonna give out much because you have to rp with her if you want to know more about her XXXD *shot*

Aimee was born in the year 1993, in the small town of Parral, Chihuahua. She dropped out of school when she was 15 to help her Dad at the workshop doing ironwork. She didn't want to really, her grades were good and she liked studying a lot but her Dad needed the help since her brother left home no one wanted to help her dad.

How she got the burn scar on her arm she won't say it was probably done while helping her dad,but she'll say she doesn't remember because she burnt herself many times.

How she got the Athenaeum she won't say. She just wanted to study again and have a break from designing doors and gates.

Preferred Weapon: Daggers and her fists.(lol)

Ability: She loves fire so she controls it very well....too well...its scary...

Classes: Swords and Daggers
Hand-to-hand
Fire
Healing
Mythology and History (She freaking loves this class!!)

Magic: Fire (pfft even after she got burn she still like it XD )

Other Info:
BOB: February 18,1993
When nervous she produce words incorrectly example she would 'Yail' instead or Jail. One of the reason why she hates talking and mumbles.
Her great grandmother is French.
She know French but rarely uses it since her parents would move from Parral to Texas all the time she only used English and Spanish.

She has a habit to replace English words with Spanish when she forgets how they are pronounced or has no idea how the word is translated.

Aimee is a mixture of me (The iron workshop and speaking) and my friend Sophie (part French and her looks). Both of our parents didn't finish high school because they had to help their dad's (My dad help his in the mines while Sophie's help doing iron gates).

Back to top Go down

Aimée Lefevre (4rth Year) Empty Re: Aimée Lefevre (4rth Year)

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Awesome! Welcome Aimee!!
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Aimée Lefevre (4rth Year) Left_bar_bleue380/400Aimée Lefevre (4rth Year) Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:14 pm

Oh Hello...thank you....*avoids eye contact* who are are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Oh! *turns mildly pink in embarassment*How rude of me... *bowing* My name is Adonia. I am a thrid years siren of Hera. Its a pleasure to meet you m'lady.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Aimée Lefevre (4rth Year) Left_bar_bleue380/400Aimée Lefevre (4rth Year) Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:24 pm

You don't need to call me "m'lady" really just Aimée is fine...*crosses arms* Well lets see...I'm fourth year of uh.....*mumbles a bit* Hermes and Human....Yeah....Adonia right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum