The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class Empty Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class

Post by Eos Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:17 pm

((LEEESSSSON TIIIIME!!! So anyone who's chara is on this list-

Aazzi
-Eri
-Adonia
-Adratos
-Jericho
-Lyra
-Phoenix
-Jane
-Leonidus
-Nizhoni
-Raivynne

- at least read this, because I took the time to write it =3= please and thank you.
First thing, I would like you all to watch this instructional video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39oGnr6-Szg ... kidding... or am I? XD))

Eos paced the training square like a caged animal... or a spear intructor, caged by students. He looked at all their faces and realized it would take him awhile to learn all their names. Great, most people already thought he was a jerk because he was the mentor for Zeus... but if he couldn't remember their names? He sighed and closed his eyes for a second. He had a lesson plan ready and everything, all he had to do was say it.

"Hi..." he said rather pathetically, he always had trouble with introductions. "I'm the new spear intructor, if you haven't already figured that out, I'm also the mentor for Zeus. My name is Hesperos... but call me Eos, because I realize 'Hesperos' isn't the easiest thing to say."

He stopped and stared at them for a second... then realized this was the part where he instructed, per say his job title.

"I know you're all not at the same level, and I've taken this into consideration... but I am new. So I would apprietiate it if you could all introduce yourselves. As for the lesson, first and second years, listen up. This is my spear," he said and the butt of his spear hit the ground rather loudly. "And since you're in this class I assume you have a weapon too, or maybe more than one. I would like you to name it, because weapons, when used properly are an extention of your arm, it's part of your body and you need to think of it like that. (ie. draw a picture of it C: and name it, can be a spear, sythe, javlin, axe, as long as it has a pole... a stick, I really don't care, as long as you take the time to think up a cool name) If you don't have a weapon you can choose one from the shelf." *points to a random shelf with plain wooden spears* "Make sure it's a good strong name... not anything like 'princess rainbow pony unicorn lovely puppy heart'. This spear is Eosperos." ((Latin translation: Lucifer, yes Eos is a bad-ass... Hesperos doesn't mean roughly the same thing or anything.... nooooo XD))

"Third and forth years," he said and smiled. "You have a bit of a challenge, now you could take the easy road and just introduce yourself and your weapon, or," he said as he moved to something under a big white sheet. As soon as he took off the sheet there was a loud sqee sound that almost sounded like a lot of rabid pigeons... but when the students got a closer look they saw that, yes, there were about seven or eight evil looking pigeons trying to fight their way out of an iron cage. They had teeth... saber like teeth. "Show me what you've got and fight one of these," he said and smiled again. "Adonia, since you got one already, you don't really need to, but you can if you want. You faught the one in the dungeon with magic..."

"Fifth years," his smile widened. "You have to fight at the end of the year against eachother. So you might as well practice now. You have the choice of an introduction and fighting a pigeon, or you could fight one another. One on one, I would be watching," he said. "Oh, and don't kill eachother," he added. "If you don't have anyone to fight with you could challenge me. But it wouldn't do you anygood. Know the saying those who can't do teach? The last time I did the Spartans betrayed the rest of Greece and teamed up with the Persians to destroy Athens. I can't fight very well because of an old battle wound... I won't tell you where it is because I don't want you to have an advantage... and don't want to deprive your imaginations of anything." ((INNUENDO TIIIIIME.. I mean cough cough *bricked* how do the dice and the fighting work? Mnem? Morph?)) C:
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class Empty Re: Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:40 am

Adonia winced and blushed at the memory of the dungeon incident as well as the infirmary incident that had followed soon after. Her task of working on her somewhat uncooperative teacher's severely burned arm with her limited medical expertise was something she preferred not to think about for too long, though she was quite curious about the strange fire she had produced that day... Perhaps she would ask Skulia, the Athenaeum's fire magic teacher about it sometime.

"I would be more than happy do both sir" she said with a small bow, holding out her rather large scythe. "This is aquae furore... I found the name in a book in the library... it means Waters of Fury. I am fine with fighting another one of these creatures if there are enough... or if you prefer I would be willing to challenge you as well," she said with a cheeky grin.

Though she was still afraid of the tall man and his mild temper, she had become used to what seemed to be a friendship based on mutual "needling."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class Left_bar_bleue380/400Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class Empty Re: Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Eri had long since gotten bored while waiting for class to start and had been sitting around lazily messing with her glaive, Susceptor Vitae (Life-taker). The glaive was a rather frightening, though beautiful piece of equipment. Its 18 inch blade was ornamental, but sharp enough to slice through most anything, and the long wooden pole was cored with a small metal rod, making it difficult to snap.

She was about to fall asleep when her ears suddenly perked up tot he voice of a man... It was a handsome man. She knew this, because the voice in question was just far too lovely to belong an ugly one (points to Phantom of the Opera coughcough). She looked up to see a tall blond man with bright green eyes addressing the class.

THAT'S the teacher? she though with surprise..... an only slightly evil grin on her face This class may be more fun than I thought!

((in answer to any forthcoming questions... yeah... she's morbid.. and yeah.. she's boy-crazy... beware ye young men XDD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:27 pm

((Eos: oh gawds
Apollo: Someone has a girlfiiiieeend *points and laughs*
Eos: D:<))

Eos stared at Adonia in curiousity, she had offered to fight him, one on one. Not that he didn't think she would be a good fighter, but the girl had seemed a little afraid of him. It didn't seem like a good course of action for her. But then again she knew his weaknesses. He shrugged it off calmly.

"That's alright Adonia, that challenge was posed to the fifth years," he smiled. "And I don't particularly want to fight you."

((I admit I just googled a glaive, my reaction, wtf is wrong with that girl?! also if anyone wants a list of some weapons that this class is of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polearm wkipedia iss my friend C: He had a hot voice? *phantom of the opera XD* oh wkipedia *hugs* so Eos' spear is a Dory C:))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:06 pm

"As you wish sir" she said with another mischievous bow, holding her weapon lazily behind her back as she waited to let the other student's have a shot at fighting the pidgeons.

((That's right... feeeeeaaar heeeer Eos XDDD SHe loves da pretty men XD
Oooooooooh yu have no idea... all my characters tend to be a bit screwy upstairs XD Its more fun for me... but Eri is definitely the screwiest one I've ever made o3o
Yes.... I have decided his voice is hot XD -bricked-... ouch..))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class Left_bar_bleue380/400Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:14 pm

((Well, Adonia's seen him shirtless sooo I mean, his voice should reflect his hotness, in theory. XD Eos: *runs in fear of Eri* Me: she should introduce herself C: ))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:15 pm

((Oh yes, I quite agree XDD
Eri: Meeee toooooo *drool*
Me: *joins* I MEAN
Adonia: You two disgust me =_=))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:24 pm

((Go on Eri, say hi, don't be shy... HOLY CRAP I JUST MADE A RHYM!! I mean... yeah. Oh Adonia ya know you like it Wink ))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:36 pm

((Very well... You have sealed your doom XDD This should be wonderfully awkward. Pfff oh yeah... he looooves it Adonia: I hate you.... ME: :DDDDD
... yes I know... I suck at being an obnoxious flirt... I missed that lesson at school XD))

Eri waited until this new teacher, Eos he had said, had finished speaking and glared as a hip girl, a weird fish-like girl with pale skin, very improper clothes, and tons of hair, went up to talk with him.

Walking up cheerfully, with a smile reminiscent of a kitten, she peered up at the tall man... the very pretty tall man.
"Hi! I'm Eri!" She said with a sickeningly adorable giggle, her hands holding her glaive behind her back as she peered up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Aazzi blissfully ignored the teacher and his teaching and preceded to pounce on the carnivorous pigeons. Flattening and trapping them in her paws before giggling and letting them go. Sure she had seen the teacher and seen his lips move and she would also admit he was a little more than 'okay' looking.
"Ouch" she pouted at a snapping bird and batted it upside the head with a paw "That hurt, Teeeeaaccchhhheeeeerrrr" she whined dramatically "It bit me" Pointing a claw at the hopping pigeon she batted it again and laughed as it it face/beak planted the floor and then struggled to walk discombobulated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:13 pm

((OK I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at that XD))
Adonia turned in surprise to see a young, strangely dressed girl with mismatched eyes introducing herself.
As she opened her mouth to respond though, she saw the centaur girl tormenting the pigeons and gulped, shifting ever so slightly so that she was not visible to her from behind Eos. she recalled the last time she and Aazzi had encountered each other with a grimace. Best not to open up that can of worms
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:32 pm

"Hello Eri," he greeted one of his younger students who hada large glaive behind her that didn't seem to match with her small and well girly-ness. She kind of reminded him of his grandaughter, but before he could talk with her more he was another one of the first years... attack one of the pigeons., out of the corner of his eye.

He facepalmed and sighed. Maybe he should have read that book on taking care of five year hip... He kneelt next to the centaur, who now looked fine beating up the pigeon.

"Hi,"
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:41 pm

((I am not responsible for any injury from Loling XD))

Mocking distress, she pounced at the teacher, knocking him to th floor and she laid smug as sin atop him, crossing her arms and tapping his forehead with a large, furry paw. "Hai thar, your like them pigeons but more fun" Still sitting in the teacher, her attention changed to another target and she latched onto Adonia, the only familiar face. "Oh hey Addy" She grinned and waved, acting totally oblivious to the mentor she was perched on "I haven't seen you since training, we should do it again sometime, no? It was really fun last time" Giggling she placed her front lion paws on either side of Eos' head and gently batted the mentors skull between them, back and forth. "I win" she grinned and continued with her childish torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Adonia just stood there, mouth gaping at the sight of Aazzi sitting on Eos and batting his skull about. SHe couldn't believe the girl's nerve.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Eri was somewhat annoyed when the large, wild-haired lion-girl took the handsome teacher's attention away from her, but even more annoyed when she jumped on top of him and sat there batting his head about. How dare he steal her man!? (Seriously almost died typing this)

She marched right up to the obnixious girl and rapped her over the head quite smartly with the butt of her glaive saying "Excuse me, but I was talking to him. Who the heck are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:53 pm

What the- Eos thought. Why the hell did I agree to teach here? He sighed again as he wrapped an arm around the centaurs waist, where her human parts met her lion parts, and rolled her, using her own weight, so he was sitting ontop of her.

"I would appreiciate it if you didn't do that again," he said. "Eri, don't start fights over stupid sh*t." He gave his first peice of advice to the other first year.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:00 pm

"Don't hit me with things and then say 'who the heck are you'" Aazzi didn't seem to mind been rolled over, it was like playing with the other kids in her village again and she continued to bat Eos where she could reach, before stopping and moving her paws back down to her belly. "Remember where your sat" she mused smartly and her claws portruded slightly "-And remember I have claws" If he was a 'she' Aazzi wouldn't have had any means of getting Eos off her, but since he was a 'man' and had certain prize posessions in the lionesses reach, it made her grin wildly from ear to twitching ear. "The names Aazzi by the way" she returned speaking to the girl "Who the heck are you?!" she quoted again, the fluffy end of her tail batting in annoyance at her tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Eos' face got rather red when he realized what 'Aazzi' was about to do. He tried to stand but fell to side in his haste to get up.

((Apollo: afraid of your own students? *laughes evilly and points* Eos: Shut up. *mopes*))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:57 am

Eri watched Eos fall on his face in the dust before replying. "I started nothing" she said with a sniff. "This rather improper young lady (man it felt nice to be able to hear that phrase applied to someone other than herself) is the one who pounced on you" she said pointing accusingly at Aazzi. "Besides, its not like I hurt her" she said rolling her eyes.

"In answer to your question" she said, turning to address Aazzi. "I'm Eri." she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:59 pm

"So Eri, you're a first year right?" he asked. "And that's a glaive. A strange choice for a girl your age, but we all have our opinoins. Does it have a name?"
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:09 pm

Eri beamed happily as the pretty teacher's attention turned back to her. "That's right!" she said "Oh! Is it strange?" she said cocking her head to look at the large polearm critically.

"Well, I've always loved fighting and I thought it looked really cool! Plus this one has Asian detailing so I HAD to have it!" she said looking at it fondly. "Oh! Her name is Susceptor Vitae by the way. It's Latin for 'Life-taker" she said proudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:19 pm

This girl was starting to worry him a little. A glaive looked basically like something a heaed-man would use to kill his victems.

He chuckled, "Uhm a little," he told her. "Life Taker, that's better than rainbow pony unicorn lover." He glanced at Eosperos, his dory. It didn't look half as menacing.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:32 pm

Eri giggled girlishly, running her hand along the ornamental detailing on the blade. "I suppose it is" she said with a mischievous grin. "But then no-one else back home had anything else like it! That was the fun of it."

She laughed outright as he commented on the fearsome weapon's name. "Yes, it is rather good isn't it?" she said proudly. "Mum did not much like it though, and Father threatened to take it away from me unless I renamed it. I called it Sara around them... as if it was one of my dolls" she said rolling her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:38 pm

"So where are you from?" he asked trying to make conversation...

((Feels so weird because she a kid... Eos is more comfortable around Adonia XD))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:45 pm

"Me?" she grinned twirling the long weapon in her hand lazily and sticking the blade into the ground.

"I'm from England... Late 1800s and early 1900s. The age of steam power." she said proudly. "what about you sir?" she said looking up at him with the biggest cutesy eyes she could manage.

((hee hee he can't help trying to be cute for guys she thinks look pretty XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next