The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicomecoatl the Aztec serpent

2 posters

Go down

Chicomecoatl the Aztec serpent Empty Chicomecoatl the Aztec serpent

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:11 pm

I don't know how to put a picture ^^;

Her serpent part is meant to be a Aztec Serpent

Name: Chicomecoatl (Aztec for Fire/Seventh Serpent)
Species: Lamia
Sponser: Ares
Origin:Aztec

Personality: She's not evil per say she prefers to be called a little devilish instead. Rather lazy and quite a easy-going girl she'll attempt to make friends with anyone but if you get on her bad side she has hers ways of making people suffer. She adores gossip (very girly in that aspect) and seems to get where water can't (expression). Chico doesn't really care what other people think of her she just wants to have a good time doing whatever she does. Her morals are...questionable and the line between right and wrong seems to be a little blurred. Even though she can be stubborn, reckless she makes up with her cunning and patience, well when your lazy you must have endless patience.

Strengths:
Creative
Easy-going
Open
Patient

Weaknesses:
Lazy
Moody (sometimes)
Dishonest
Loose-tongued
Sly/Sneaky
Wicked
Reckless and stubborn (at times)

History: She was born of a regular human mother and a regular human father so it must of been quite a shock when their seventh child came out half snake when all the rest where normal. Instead of being killed she was worshipped as the physical embodiment of the mother serpent god (hence her name). To bond her to the earth the tribal priest killed her mother and father and fed baby Chicomecoatl their hearts and so she grew up with a diet of the sacrificed human hearts (raw mind you...like...still beating) and other normal human foods. When she was older she found out that she could create a illusion that her legs were human even though her tail never changed, but she would never tell that otherwise she would be the one on the stone table at the top of the temple along with the other sacrifices. If someone were to touch her illusion legs they would discover that it was not smooth skin they would feel but smooth scales. When Zues turned his head to survey the west towards America Chico caught his eye and when he saw the Aztecs were worshipping different gods and not him he was beside himself. He saw them worshipping this young lamia so one humid mexican night he decided to abduct here and then dump her in the Athenaeum to see if she really was worth their praise. If she won then he would return her to her..barbaric people and he would lose his bet with her and if she lost she would die and Zues would win his bet. Only a Aztec lamia would be brave or foolish enough to have a bet against the king of the gods...well she is very persuasive so maybe there is something else in it for her if she wins...

Ability: Persuasion. As persausive as a snake people often say, her level of persuasion is powerful enough to border on hypnosis, getting to get people do things often or not its harmless but sometimes if she's angry enough she will not hesitate to use it for harm. Human will is too strong to have her tell anyone to kill/hurt themselves or others but other things may be within her reach.

Classes:
Fighting - Archery
Fighting - Hand to hand
Magic - Earth
Magic - Fire
Mythology and History
Ritual and Temple Works

Other facts:
If she laid down flat, from head to tippy tail she'd be around 13 and a half ft long, (her torso is average human length, its her tail thats long)

She can stand up to 8ft

She paints her lips with a special posion sometimes

She has a pet iguana and a black kingsnake

She is actually quite fast and very agile (if you have seen Clash of the titans 2010 the medusa fight she moves like that when she racing/running)

She finds it rather easy to lounge around in tree's and slither up things

Moves around almost silently

Can see superbly in the dark (her eyes seem to glow bright orange in the dark, quite creepy, yes?)

Her upper body strength is rather good

Tends to hiss when she's frustrated.

This is my first drawing going up I'm so nervous ^^;
Her serpent part is meant to be a Aztec Serpent

Back to top Go down

Chicomecoatl the Aztec serpent Empty Re: Chicomecoatl the Aztec serpent

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Hi again! Great to see you here! As far as adding an image... I think you have to click the Host an image icon thingy... *yey for my lack of technical know-how XDD*
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Chicomecoatl the Aztec serpent Left_bar_bleue380/400Chicomecoatl the Aztec serpent Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:40 pm

hehe ^^ hi *wave*
thanks i'm a complete techno tard when it comes to things like this ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Oh you guys xDDD If ya want I can do a quick video tutorial on it since it's a little hard to explain. It's reaaaaaally easy to add flash files, images, and videos to posts, and you can use this knowledge on other forums.

I'll sort your character into the right forum group in a sec, Chim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Thank you Very Happy so very muchly xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:24 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:24 pm

thank you so much ^^ I'll get to putting the picture in now Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnemosyne Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Pffft Lotus you're almost frighteningly helpful xD
Mnemosyne
Mnemosyne
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Dryad
Sponsor: Apollo
Health Bar:
Chicomecoatl the Aztec serpent Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Chicomecoatl the Aztec serpent Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

https://athenaeum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum