The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impending Lessons

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Impending Lessons - Page 2 Empty Re: Impending Lessons

Post by Eos Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:58 am

Eos' blush turned more red than pink. Was that worse somehow? He didn't understand...

"I... so?"
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Impending Lessons - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Impending Lessons - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:13 am

Eri just shook her head as she laughed at him. "I don't think you would be able to understand it, oh great mentor of Zeus."

She finally managed to stop laughing, wiping her eyes and still grinning rather broadly in a tomboyish way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:31 am

Eos stood there, a questioning look on his face... she was right, he didn't get it.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Impending Lessons - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Impending Lessons - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:34 am

Eri grinned evilly. "I swear, I don't which is worse," she said, putting on a very superior air. "The fact that you actually died it pink yourself, or this pathetic 'romance' you've got going with Miss Tahirah." she smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:43 am

Eos blushed again as Eri said one of the few things that would get under his skin. "I-I don't see how that's any of your business!" he snapped, momentarily forgetting his plan on NOT fighting fire with fire... his plan on being nice to Eri and seeing if she would be nice back.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:54 am

Eri, seeing she had hit a sore spot grinned evilly. "HA! Tahi's my mentor, so I have more right to know than most anyone else. Besides.." she said coolly, her grin broadening.
"I never asked you about it. I simply stated that you're a pathetic lover. That's all. I'm not the one who started poking his nose into a certain someone's family affairs." she continued, a steely look appearing in her eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:03 am

Eos' face was red with both fury and embarrassment. How dare this child pretend to know anything about him. And then something hit him.

If the 15 year old could figure it out... oh God.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:14 am

Eri flipped her hair out of her face again, plopped down in a nearby window seat, noting his red face coolly. "What's wrong Eos? cat got your tongue?" she snapped, still annoyed at him for defending her father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:33 am

Eos walked out and slammed the door not able to deal with the childish teenager.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:46 am

Eri sighed in an exasperated way, feeling a bit bad for giving such a low blow. But to side with her father was... She stalked back over to the couch, picking up a book at random and flopped onto her stomach, her face just barely peeking over a cushion enough to attempt to read the dull text.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2