The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAAAAH My Braaaaain DX

Go down

GAAAAH My Braaaaain DX Empty GAAAAH My Braaaaain DX

Post by Kai Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:04 pm

Kai sat in the lounge and glared at the book on Norse Myth she had found. (No thanks to Phrixos) She had tried to read through it, but kept stumbling over the big words, some more than ten letters... this was hurting her brain. She threw the book down onto the couch in exasperation and picked up the book on Greek Myth.

Why can't I do this? she thought to herself. I need a kids book or something... something with more pictures. She thought herself pathetic for thinking such things for a moment, then remembered it really wasn't her fault she had such a hard time reading or had a short attention span. She was a Charis.

She lay on her stomach on the couch, more interested in taking a nap.

((I should go do my homework before school tomorrow... =3= yeeeaaaah... bye))
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Race: Charites
Sponsor: Hestia
Health Bar:
GAAAAH My Braaaaain DX Left_bar_bleue159/200GAAAAH My Braaaaain DX Empty_bar_bleue  (159/200)

Back to top Go down

GAAAAH My Braaaaain DX Empty Re: GAAAAH My Braaaaain DX

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 11:20 am

Eien peeked into the Lounge, expecting it to be empty...until he saw someone lying on the couch--a Charis with red hair and bright-coloured wings.

A fire Charis? He had never seen her before, so she sparked his interest. He decided to approach her.

"Hi!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Thu May 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Kai jolted up and her wings flapped in surprise.

"Wha?!" she yelped, having drifted off for what felt like only a few seconds. She saw a Lampad in the doorway, and smiled, she liked Lampads. They had the same love of fire.

"Oh.. uhm hi," she greeted him, still a bit shocked from his unexpected arrival.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
GAAAAH My Braaaaain DX Left_bar_bleue159/200GAAAAH My Braaaaain DX Empty_bar_bleue  (159/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 10:21 pm

"Ah, did I wake you up?" Eien was about to apologize, but he couldn't help chuckling a little at the Charis' cute reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Thu May 05, 2011 10:38 pm

Kai rubbed her eye in an expression that seemed a lot like a sleepy cat's, without thinking about it.

"Oh er... not really, well you did, but I wasn't supposed to be sleeping anyway, so thanks," she started to babble.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 4:12 am

The Lampad did everything to hold back from squealing at her cuteness.

"Well, I think I've never met you before. My name's Eien, fifth year."

His eyes trailed to the books on the couch, "Hmm? What's that you're reading?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Fri May 06, 2011 5:13 pm

"I'm Kai, second year," she told him with a smile. "I don't think we have met before..."

"Oh this? It's for a class, something about comparing the different Parthenons and gods and goddesses... frankly these books are hurting my brain," she said sheepishly, stopping for a second to glare at the books.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:50 am

"Well, we sure haven't. Either way, nice to meet you!"

"Ah, that ritual class...," Eien mumbled, remembering about the assignment given by Lady Mnemosyne.

"Well, I haven't done that assignment either, but I think mythology can be pretty interesting. ...Why is it annoying you?" he asked, trying to find a way to help her out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun May 08, 2011 9:28 am

"Nice to meet you too," she said with a grin. She loved meeting new people.... as long as they were friendly, and Eien certainly was.

"It is I just... I'm having trouble reading these books, but they were the only ones I could find in the library. I-I'm not a strong reader," she admitted. She was a Charis, and though she was less of a bird brain than most of her fellow Charities, she had still only been taught to read by a young boy named Jack. And he hadn't even finished school.

Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 9:41 am

"Haha, in that case, I might just be able to help you," Eien said, picking up the Norse mythology book. "This one, right?"

"So which God is your sponsor? Found anything here that matches him or her?" Eien asked again, flipping through the pages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun May 08, 2011 5:04 pm

"Uhm... well Hestia. But no one in Norse myth really... from what I understood their fire-god wasn't very nice at all. And Hestia is ... amazing," she summed up. Even though that didn't even begin to explain her feelings for Hestia, it worked.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 11:40 am

"Wow, you really have a lot of respect for her," Eien said with admiration. "Haha, but ultimately, you'll be worshiping Hestia--just in another culture's style."

"Show me the page."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Mon May 09, 2011 8:39 pm

"Er... yeah," she said and blushed. She really love Hestia, she gave her a place to go when she had nothing and no one in the world.

She flipped the book to the index and glared at it for a little while, then sighed. " I don't... know," she admitted.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum