The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to get to work...

Go down

Need to get to work... Empty Need to get to work...

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 12:02 am

Eien stopped walking when he's halfway through the fields. He unsheathed his sword and thought about training here. It's much quieter than the training grounds. The winds and grass are also a calming sight, as they always had been for him. He sighed.

As the years went by in the Athenaeum, the Lampad notices how everyone who participates here seem to be in a win-or-die situation. And everyone seemed to be working hard for it. He wondered if he could ever win against their sheer willpower.

...Oh, Hades must be laughing at him right now.

Back to top Go down

Need to get to work... Empty Re: Need to get to work...

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 12:11 am

Speaking of those type of students at the Athenaeum, Calla was sitting alone in the fields, just a bit off from him. She looked up and turned her head, noticing Eien training there. She sat there quietly and watched him train, noticing he was a bit distracted. Then again, it's not as if she wasn't distracted as well from everything going through her mind. She pushed herself off the ground and brushed herself off before walking over to him.

"Hello Eien," she said quietly, fiddling with her caduceus around her neck.

She looked up, meeting his gaze before pushing her bangs out of her eyes. "You seem...distracted," she commented, even though there was also a rather distracted look upon her own face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 10:54 am

"Ah, hello there, Calla!" Eien greeted back, forcing himself to smile.

"Oh my, you look gorgeous!" He commented when he saw Calla's new clothes. He felt excited for awhile as he always does when he sees something 'new'. But the excitement doesn't stay for so long this time, as his previous thoughts came back.

Calla's comment brought him back to reality.

"Oh, I..."

He was about to rant when he saw Calla's face. He couldn't help but show his concern for the sweet Charis.

"Calla, what's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 12:06 am

Calla blinked and looked up into his eyes, her mismatched ones showing a bit of surprise. She quickly pushed a smile onto her face. "I don't know what you're talking about, Eien. I'm just fine!" she lied, hoping that she sounded convicing enough.

It wasn't as if she didn't trust her friends, she was just scared to speak of her fears in front of anyone. She didn't even tell her roommate anything running through her head at this point. She tilted her head slightly and reached, up, brushing the palm of her hand over his face.

"Are you all right? You seem really out of it," she commented.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 9:00 am

He knew the smile was forced--Calla's face is angelic when she's truly happy. The Lampad was about to protest, but was interrupted by Calla's next question.

"Oh, I... I'm fine, just a little bit stressed by the fact that this is my last year. Haha...," he said, attempting to make it short to not worry the Charis too much.

Realizing that they're both somewhat distracted, Eien's mischievous nature started thinking of a way to pull them out of the stressful condition.

"You know, let's put things behind for the mean time and do something FUN!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 11:53 pm

Calla looked surprised yet again as she stared up into his face. Slowly, a smile he saw as 'angelic' spread across her face, her eyes softening as he attempted to distract her. She closed her eyes and felt the wind blow softly before opening them again and looking up at the sky.

"So what do you propose we do?" she questioned before looking at him out of the corner of her eye. "Without getting me into trouble, that is."

She loved teasing him lightly, since he had often gotten her with his harmless pranks, making her end up as a blushing, stuttering, and slightly shocked blonde Charis. She thought of him as a close companion, someone she wished she could stay friends with longer. But alas, it was his last year, and no one could predict what the results would turn out to be. It was all so stressful for the fifth years, as well as the friends they made.

It was the Charis's wish that everything could stay frozen in time, that they could all stay together. Sure, there were bouts and drama here and there, but she was terrified of losing her friends. She felt selfish for wanting that, but it was her true and honest wish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down