The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laying in the Grass~

Go down

Laying in the Grass~ Empty Laying in the Grass~

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 12:13 am

Nizhoni settled in the tall grasses amid the rustle of the grass and the smell of wildflowers. The emerging summer made her entirely too happy, and in a moment of oddness she'd wandered away into the fields to enjoy the sunlight.

Drowsily laying in the greenery, Nizhoni half-worried that she would go unseen if someone came by. Would they trip over her? But no, that didn't seem likely. Who else would be running around in the fields for no particular reason? Prone to the occasional frolic as she was, Nizhoni dreamily mused that now would be a good time for a nap...

Back to top Go down

Laying in the Grass~ Empty Re: Laying in the Grass~

Post by Eos Mon May 16, 2011 11:36 pm

((Well, now is a good a time as any to take Eos back out of the metal box o' dangerous OCs... feel free to ignore me and this idiot demigod))

Eos walked through the field toward the training square, planning on testing out his new spear. He was also half heartedly looking for Adonia, hoping her situation with Jack had gotten better and feeling guilty that he had left her alone for so long to travel to the human world.

The sun was beating down, and Eos took it almost like a challenge, glaring up at the sun as he walked, his spear resting on his shoulders, his hands resting on either side of the spear, as if he was using it to carry buckets of water.

As he glared at the sky and the sun he didn't notice the figure laying in the grass. Eventually he became aware of her as his face hit the ground, as he failed to catch himself.

He jumped up relieved to see he hadn't hit her accidentally with his spear.

"Sorry!" he yelped, still a bit surprised.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Laying in the Grass~ Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Laying in the Grass~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 11:43 pm

((Ignore? Nevarr xD I'm giving Nizhoni here a stretch as well, she's always welcoming company))

*Oops, accidentally hit send somehow. Gimme a second to reply properly...

Last edited by Nizhoni on Mon May 23, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:20 pm

((Oh no! The reply post was one of many things on my computer that didn't send (there was a network disconnect RIGHT when I was sending some things out :v), so if you still want to reply, feel free!))

Nizhoni had just begun to doze off when she was brought sharply awake by the unexpected arrival of Eos, and the half-expected sensation of being tripped over. She made a sound of surprise, springing into an upright position and glancing frantically around for the person that had bumped her.

For a moment, the offender was lost in the grass, but he jumped up quickly, offering his apologies. Nizhoni could only laugh, flopping her hair back into place and beginning the process of picking out the bits of grass left behind by her impromptu nap.

"It's quite alright!" she replied lightly, "Though I think you may have bruised me, there. That'll teach me to nap in the grass."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:57 pm

((Oh sure, did you have to write all that again? D: ))

Eos bit his lower lip uncomfortably. He was such a horrible mentor. He couldn't believe it, this was the second time he had tripped over a student.

But the girl just laughed and tried to fix her hair.

"Ah! Sorry, did I really bruise you?" he asked worried. "I could probably heal a bruise," he offered.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Laying in the Grass~ Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Laying in the Grass~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:46 pm

((I DID. But it's okay, I didn't mind, really. It's happened before on like page-and-a-half long posts in crazy sci-fi RPs before, and everything else just seems easy after that xD ))

Nizhoni saw that the mentor was uncomfortable, upset about the incident, and she tried to stifle the laughter. It had come on suddenly; hadn't she JUST been thinking that someone would trip over her like that?

"You can try to fix it if you want," she offered, bunching her hair behind her back and self consciously tightening the scarf about her neck. No need to flash her scars about. "It's really okay, it doesn't hurt... Yet."

She gingerly touched her hip where his foot had connected. It likely wouldn't be bad; she didn't bruise too badly. But it was there none the less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Eos watched as she shifted about uncomfortably, realizing he was the one making her uncomfortable and feeling guilty again. He sighed and plopped down a good distance away from her.

"Sorry..."
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:08 am

"It's okay," she assured him again, hating that he felt so guilty about it. She'd been the one hiding in the grass, after all, and the whole matter just gave her the giggles.

"So, where were you headed in such a hurry that you didn't see me there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:34 pm

"Erhm..." he stalled, momentarily forgetting where he was going to all the excitement. "I was off to the training square to test out my new dory," he told her happily, twisting the spear absentmindedly in his hands.

"What were you doing in the field?" he asked curiously. "I mean, if you don't mind my asking."
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum