The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here to bother Ana - I MEAN... LA LA LA LA

Go down

Here to bother Ana - I MEAN... LA LA LA LA Empty Here to bother Ana - I MEAN... LA LA LA LA

Post by Eos Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Eos walked into the training square intent on beating the crap out of a dummy or two. He wasn't in the best of moods, the small pink mark on his neck still healing, his hate for Kal a little stronger.

((oh how lame... sorry ^^; ))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Here to bother Ana - I MEAN... LA LA LA LA Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Here to bother Ana - I MEAN... LA LA LA LA Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Here to bother Ana - I MEAN... LA LA LA LA Empty Re: Here to bother Ana - I MEAN... LA LA LA LA

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:30 pm

((pfffffttttttttt I will be equally lame no worries))

Anastasia stalked off to the Training Square, she need to get more practice in. Whether it be hand-to-hand or spear training she simply needed to be able to keep up with her warriors. She ran a hand through her short hair and sighed as she entered the training grounds. Ana tilted her head noticing Eos, who didn't seem to be in a good mood.

Back to top Go down

Here to bother Ana - I MEAN... LA LA LA LA Empty Re: Here to bother Ana - I MEAN... LA LA LA LA

Post by Eos Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Eos twitched and turned around, dory raised in challenge. But it was just Ana. He lowered his spear with a sigh, wondering when he'd get a rematch with the wind nymph.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Here to bother Ana - I MEAN... LA LA LA LA Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Here to bother Ana - I MEAN... LA LA LA LA Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Anastasia smiled awkwardly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude. Sorry." She apologized with her hands up. "Sorry." Ana squeaked once more and she twiddled with her hands. "I can...uh I can leave and come back at a different time, if you wish." She stood there awkwardly.

((fail...Ana is really kind of awkward XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:48 pm

"Ack! No, it's fine," Eos said sheepishly. "I didn't mean to... sorry... I thought you might've been someone else," he told her feeling guilty.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Ana titled her head, one of her eyebrows raised. "No no its okay, but uh who did you think I was? Wait no sorry...I shouldn't pry...my apologies Eos." She said awkwardly and ran a hand through her hair which was becoming a habit since the hair cut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Eos sighed and looked at the Naiad, something popped out at him. "You cut your hair? It looks good short," he told her matter-of-fact as he steered the conversation away from just who he had been wanting to run through with his spear.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:19 pm

"Oh, yes I did. Thank you, I like it better short too." Anastasia smiled at the compliment. She motioned to the spear. "I forgot you preferred the spear." Ana stated awkwardly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Eos smiled. "Yeah uhm... I do teach pole-arms," he said equally awkward as he spun his dory absentmindedly. "What about you?"
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:58 pm

Ana actually facepalmed. "Right I totally forgot...I like the spear as well. But I also like hand-to-hand combat, seeing as I'm the teacher." She replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum