The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Augustin Cloelus Equilinius (another BOY!!!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Augustin Cloelus Equilinius (another BOY!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Augustin Cloelus Equilinius (another BOY!!!)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:57 am

It's sooo interesting XD

Back to top Go down

Augustin Cloelus Equilinius (another BOY!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Augustin Cloelus Equilinius (another BOY!!!)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:02 am

Go dance too Augustin :3 And this is the owner talking and not Adratos xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:03 am

Haha nice...

Back to top Go down

Post by Septima Severa Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:39 am

Sep Sev will dance too 8D You'll have to force her but she will >.>
Septima Severa
Septima Severa
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Sponsor: Ares
Health Bar:
Augustin Cloelus Equilinius (another BOY!!!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Augustin Cloelus Equilinius (another BOY!!!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:10 am

I need to know her dress. And i will ensure that Morpheus force them 8D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:11 am

Fine, Looks like Raivynne will force her to dance...

If Raivynne talks to her....what should she call her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:13 am

Thanks C: I think she will help Augustin a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:15 am

Raivynne, will definitely help...but I was reading Sep Sev's bio and it said something about calling her by the last two names so I was unsure...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:20 am

Dont be. Just belive in yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:21 am

Okay...Augustin really should go to the dance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:23 am

He really will! As soon when he would know in which dress he will see Septima (yes, her first name!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:24 am

Haha, she described it in the one topic! You gotta see it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:51 am

Oh, gods... i can't belive that i haven't see it ><
Thanks, for informing me *goes to draw*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:58 am

Haha you're welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Septima Severa Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Sorry, I just haven't coloured the picture yet, I'll take a picture of the uncoloured version so you know what it looks like xD

Anyway, up to now no one knowns that Sep Sev's name is Septima, since it's a Roman custom to only give the first name to intimate friends and family, and sh ehas none (loneeeer) so Raivynne should call her Severa, which is what Sep Sev would introduce herself as anyway (I love saying Sep Sev xD)
Septima Severa
Septima Severa
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Sponsor: Ares
Health Bar:
Augustin Cloelus Equilinius (another BOY!!!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Augustin Cloelus Equilinius (another BOY!!!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Hm another boy. And he's cute too<3
This mentor is gonna look foward to this year LOL (Im sucha flirt XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:56 am

Okie dokie! Severa it is!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:09 am

Ohlalalalala XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:46 am

ohlala is right <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:53 pm

There will be some INTERESTING class XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Where? XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Wait... does August have any class with Amaranth?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:09 pm

Don't think so XD Amaranth teaches whips, swords and water magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:13 pm

And Augustin has healing, magic wind, spears and axes and hand-to-hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnemosyne Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:59 pm

He has spears with Sep at least (am too lazy to switch acounts to post this)
Mnemosyne
Mnemosyne
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Dryad
Sponsor: Apollo
Health Bar:
Augustin Cloelus Equilinius (another BOY!!!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Augustin Cloelus Equilinius (another BOY!!!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

https://athenaeum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum