The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class - Page 2 Empty Re: Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class

Post by Eos Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:56 pm

Eos smiled, he remebered that time... wasn't the gratest time for him. He soent most of theose years cleaning up mureders.

"1888 kind of 1800's?" he asked, just a little curious. "You're the first person to have asked actually, 2010. 'Modern' day Manhattan. But I've been around awhile," he admitted.

((Ffff, C: well she's creppy XD))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class - Page 2 Empty Re: Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:00 am

Eri looked at him curiously. "That would have been a little bit before I was born actually" she said cocking her head. "Why do you ask? Wait... you said you're from the future... I mean.. for me its the future... but.. Hang on.... Just how old are you?" she aid giving him a critiquing look.

((Indeed she is XD She's a strange one, but then she has issues... loooots of Daddy issues XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:07 am

"Oh no particular reason," he bended the truth so far, it almost broke, but he was still able to get the sentance out. He wondered if he should tell her exactly how old he was and figured there'd be no harm in it. "You're familiar with Jesus right? A few hundred years older than him." He waited for her reaction, his favorite part of telling people how old he was.

((Yaaay Daddy issues))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:19 am

Eri looked at him skeptically, certain he was hiding something from her, but she let it slide. She would ask Oni about it later. "Yes I a-.... WAIT WHAT?.... Wow... you're old..." she said looking at him amazed.

"You look like you could be my brother..." she said eying his face and noticing for the first time how world weary his eyes looked... It reminded her of the look she's seen in the eyes of those who had lost family members.

"So what're you an angel or something? You're too good looking to be plain ol human." she grinned, waiting to see how he would react to her rather forward way of speaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:27 am

Ahhh question, be answering them he had only opened himself up to more of them. And these he didn't really want to answer. Damn it, he thought to himself, why couldn't I have been born to a god that wouldn't pass on these useless quirks? His inability to lie really bothered him. He could just be silent, but that would seem rude.

"Heh, yeah I am kind of.. very old."

"Well, a demigod, but I was born basically human...." he told her.

((and stuff and stuff))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:37 am

he laughed loudly. "Ah well that explains it!" she said with a grin. "You're part god of course! Wait... You're not one of those creepy gods that messes with people's heads and ruins their lives are you?" she said with a playful glare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:51 am

"I'm not a god at all," he told her. "I'm basically the same as a lot of the other mentors, completely mortal other than the 'gift' of immortallity, or as close to immortal you can get without being a god... and no I don't gamisu with people for fun. I'm not a kolo." He could tell she was joking so he added some words from his first language to make harder for her to understand what he said. He also didn't feel completely comfortable saying those words in English.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:02 am

"Wait wha gami- something... Ko... what the heck do those mean?" she shrugged. "Well either way, you must have parents right?"she said crossing her arms as she peered at him with a smirk. "I mean even an immortal has to have parents, I doubt you just popped out of the ground one day." she said giggling at the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:14 am

"Heh, yes I have parents, like everone else. I never met my mother though," he said, avoiding the topic of his father.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:34 am

"That's a bummer" she said, cocking her head at him, her nose wrinkling. "But you know your dad, right?" she asked, looking up at him innocently.

((hee hee hee Ooooh Eri... she doesn't let thing go easily XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:39 am

((That dear, he just said... aaaaaaaaaah. Eos: *holds my hand ain a way that looks cute but he's really holding me back for my own good*))

"Well yeah, I know who he is..." he grumbled. Seriously, ridiculous, Apollo god of truth arxhidia... he can bend the truth better than I can And how he wished he was better at lying, bcause he knew what was coming.

Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:45 am

"Really? Who is he?" she asked smiling sweetly, completely unaware of the war she was causing within. "I'll bet you look a lot like him don't you?"

((Yup... you guessed it XD I apologize for her inability to read people and their levels of comfort ^^; *pats Eos' head* ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:53 am

((Eos: *Cries in corner* Me: *huggles* He kinda really hates Apollo... :'D))

"Apollo," he said quickly and calmly, hiding his discomfort and hate deep inside. "Gods I hope not, but peopl ehave said I looks like him," he admitted.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:00 am

Eri cocked her head. "Why would that be a bad thing?" she asked, genuinely curious. "You're very pretty to look at, so what' the big deal?" she shrugged. She couldn't remember Apollo very well from her studies.

She always remember Zeus and Hera and Hades, but Apollo was a bit fuzzy from years of trying to forget everything from her lessons.

((hee hee poor guy... gimme a second and Adonia will save him XDD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:08 am

Adonia had been hanging back from the group watching and listening quietly. She had watched Eri and Eos in particular very carefully, listening to their conversation.

She had watched Eos very closely noting how frustrated he looked when asked certain questions. The funny thing was, that he did not lie, no matter how much he looked like he wanted to. He almost looked like he was in pain when he finally admitted his father's identity.

"Of course..." she mused. He's the son of Apollo... he doesn't just want to not lie... he actually can't lie! she thought to herself, coming forward gracefully and addressing the younger girl.

"Excuse me miss, but I believe you dropped something over there" she said vaguely pointing to a large clump of students at the far end of the training ground.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue380/400Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:11 am

"Wait wha-?!" Eri looked around panicked to where Adonia had indicated, grabbing her glaive and pulling it from the ground with a crunching noise. "Oh shoot! I better go see!"

"Thanks fish lady!" she said rushing off into the crowd of students, pushing her way through and looking to see if there was anything of hers about.

((Pffff Stupid Eri XD Too lazy to make her intelligent today XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:12 am

Adonia watched her run off stoically before turning to her teacher and grinning slightly. "Better sir?" she asked plainly.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue380/400Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:13 am

((Oh skills XD))

Eos watched with relief as the girl with so many freakin' questions finally left.

"Thank you Adonia," he said happily, still full of relief.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:14 am

"You're quite welcome sir." she said, eyes dancing with hidden laughter as she watched him sigh in relief. "I don't think she means any harm sir... she's just.. well" she trailed off smirking in her attempt to hold in her laughter XD
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:23 am

"I know, I know... but... so many questions. Kids that age freak me out. I never know what I'm alowed to say around them and what they're not old enough for yet," he joked and grinned. It was half-way true... or he wouldn't have been able to say it.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:27 am

"I wouldn't worry about being sensitive around that one" she said eying Eri as she rammed through the crowd of students. "She seems.... street smart?.. i that the right term?... but a bit too... well forward." she giggled unable to contain it any longer.
"I thought the big tough man could use some saving." she said giving him a sly grin.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:35 am

"Ha," he grumbled sarcastically. "This place is something else... I've been needing a lot of saving lately." He thought about Tahi and Mnem, saving him from Alkaia and Kal. Which made him start thinking about Tahi and Kal in general, and the fact that he hadn't seen either of them in a while.
((:c poowr baby *huggles*))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:38 am

Adonia noticed he seemed a bit crestfallen as he made his last statement. "Sir.... is everything all right?" she said looking at him knowingly. "Is there something bothering you?"
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:44 am

"Nothing much." He answered honestly. He has only known Tahi for a little while, he wasn't that fond of her yet. "I'm fine..." he brushed her concern off.

"Uhm well, better go, uhm, watch the other students ... do stuff," he finished lamely momentarily forgetting his own lesson plan.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:47 am

Adonia smiled kindly, allowing him to excuse himself. She didn't want to embarrass him in public... though perhaps in private. "As you wish sir, she said with a bow,arching one eyebrow as if to clue him in that she was on to hi secret.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next