The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class - Page 4 Empty Re: Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:59 am

(( Adonia: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT D< ))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue380/400Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class - Page 4 Empty Re: Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:06 am

((Eos: IF HE HURTS YOU. JUST MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T PHUCKING HURT YOU!! D< LAKDSFHAKLEH!!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:32 am

((Addi:...... >3> *grabs Jack* Mine... no touchy... no kill...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:33 am

((Eos: *Facepalm*))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:37 am

((Addi: Mine.... noooo touchy D<.... >3>))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:43 am

((Eos: Yeah.. sure yours i don't want him.
Me: *licks jack's face*))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:47 am

((Addi: OAO FOR THE LAST TIME GET OFF HIM WOMAN D< *grabs him away*))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:51 pm

((Me: NEVER HE'S PRETTY!!!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:59 am

((I only disappear for like 24 hours and mayhem is let loose XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:06 am

((PFFFF That's cause we're just mildly insane 8DDDD))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue380/400Spear and Axes (anything with a pole) Class - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:09 am

(Pffft mildly. You have to be completely loopy if you want to have a chance at keeping up. Also... I CAN LICK HIS FACE IF I WANT TO!!! D< ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:17 am

((Ooooor you might need to have a brain the size of a walnut if your like me XDD

Addi: *brings out scythe* Your right... you can lick his face.... IF YOU WANNA DIE D<
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:24 am

((Me: *hides behind Eos and sticks tongue out at Adonia*
Eos: *Facepalm*))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:27 am

((Addi: I mean it you crazy woman... One more time and I swear I'm taking off your head! D<

Me:...er.... she might actually mean that... siren can get very jealous.... and er... yeeeaaaaa ^^''''''))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:11 am

((Than its a good thing I'm partially loopy and insane... the only time I can't keep up is when my friends decide they actually do like me and wanna hang out for a whole 24 hours XD

Rai: er.....))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:54 am

((ha ha ha Well who wouldn't like you? XD Yes... partial loopiness/insanity is necessary XDDDDDD))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:03 pm

((Haha thanks XD It's good to know being crazy gets one somewhere in life XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:04 pm

(( Indeed it does..... it gets you.... um... here? XD ))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:39 pm

((Eos: Addi... what did I say about threatening my human?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:10 am

[ ...I thought I'd come see if there was a class I should be participating in and come in to this...o.o;
xD I love you guys. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:53 pm

((Addi: SHE'S LICKING MY BOYFRIEND'S FACE! D< I'LL THREATEN HER ALL I WANT!! (just a bit ooc here... actually she might lose her temper over that XD Insanity reigns supreme in this post XD) ))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:43 pm

((Me: DID NOT!!
Eos: *facepalm* Just ignore her please. ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:45 pm

((Addi: HOW CAN I IGNORE THAT?!?!? *sniffle* That's baaaaad Jo =3=))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:16 pm

((Me: WHAT IT'S NOT LIKE I KISSED HIM!! DON'T MAKE ME GET TAHI IN HERE!!
Eos: *puts hand over my mouth* ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:29 pm

((Addi: WHAT DOES TAHI HAVE TO DO WITH IT?!?!?!? TAT STOP LICKING MY MAN!!!))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next