The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot*

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot* Empty Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot*

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:20 pm

A topic for music!

Come here, Oni >D

I'm listening to this non-stop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAjR4_CbPpQ&feature=related

Back to top Go down

Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot* Empty Re: Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot*

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Pffft that video was so epic .3.

I listening to Beautiful Disaster by Kelly Clarkson all day because there was a picture I'm basing on it. Aaaaand I listen to Adele all the time, I love Adele 8D

And yes, I do believe Glee's season numero uno was best, music wise. 8D

Back to top Go down

Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot* Empty Re: Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot*

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:30 pm

This video is part of the movie of Daft Punk "Interstella 5555" YOU SHOULD WATCH IT

And yes, Glee season 1 > Glee season 2

They seem to get a bit worse D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruairí Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:34 pm

I knoooow! Though I do like Sam (even with his gigantic mouth) and Iliked Sunshine but they let her gooo, whyyyyyyy D:

And the guy from a Very Potter Musical 8D
Ruairí
Ruairí

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Sponsor: Dionysus
Health Bar:
Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot* Left_bar_bleue100/100Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot* Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Sam is so cute~ "Dude how many tenis balls can you put inside?" XD Win

And Sunshine has a stunning voice!

And Kurt got his love from a guy with an awesome voice~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:41 pm

PFFFT The hands version of Harder Better Faster is so much more epic xD

I'm not listening to anything right now but I was listening to Legend of Zelda stuff :B

I don't watch Glee and don't plan on it. Doesn't seem like something I'd like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Oh yes it is... You should see the one with men bodies 8D *shot*

Lol, reallY? XD Because of the voice thingie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss77eNgY1BQ <--- love ;3;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:44 pm

o3o Okay, sorry for being late, BUT...Yeah what I'm listening too...>w>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvZEzEOPRfw

Its beyond epic o3o ~~~

And this topic mostly became about Glee within a few post. I lol'd >< Hehe, Glee really is popular~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:46 pm

I approve the music you were listening o3o I really do!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:50 pm

o3o It..sorta fits in the Athenaeum, don't cha think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Nah, I don't want to watch Glee because what I've seen of it's about high school, and I'm am SO over high school it's not even funny =3=

I approve as well. RAINBOW BUMMIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:52 pm

It does o3o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:54 pm

o3o...*raises hands in the air* YEY, I GOT A SONG PEOPLE APPROVE.

Tis a good band |3 Should be looked into.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:57 pm

I think i've heard about them o3o
Although I'm in a Pendulum/Omnia/Mika mode lately XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:58 pm

And I'm in my regular rock and roll self. o3o I blame Guitar Hero. XP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Guitar Hero *3* I miss playing that XD *doesn't have it but friends do*

I usually play Band Hero and I'm always on the voice D: Because Im the only one that KNOWS the songs and sings right (which means I don't break glasses at least)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruairí Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Mikaaaaaaaa.
And Alexander Rybak, don't forget him 8D
Ruairí
Ruairí

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Sponsor: Dionysus
Health Bar:
Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot* Left_bar_bleue100/100Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot* Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:01 pm

OH YEAH ALEXANDER OH MY HOW COULD I FORGET YOU *drools all over*

I so want a norwegian guy that can play the violin and be as cute as him*shot*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:06 pm

...I'm a GH freak XD I have all the games except Van Halen. And I play them all o3o Drums, Guitar, Bass, and Vocals expert, cuz I'm a loser like that XP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:08 pm

I don't have GH nor BH so I can't be all geeky with that xD Plus, college consumes my time, so I become I liveless zombie that can only brighten up with music o3o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:12 pm

I'm in college too o3o And whew, music helps sooth the soul.....>>...<<...Especially when there's no one in the room, music full blast, AND GO ALL OUT ROCKING. >0< WHOOOO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:14 pm

OH YEAH, I enter in crazy mood with music and nobody's home xDDD

College is a soul consumer I tell you =_=

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm

Ooooh it iiiiis >3>

Hehe >< Oooh you can only imagine how crazy I can be. All I can say is ask Kat. SHE KNOWS ME TOO WELL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Yes... I DO know you too well >DDD I know where you live! -bricked- Sorry for invading your chat XD I'll go back to work now XD
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot* Left_bar_bleue380/400Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot* Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Pfft please stay and SHARE YOUR WISDOM OF MUSIC e3e

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next