The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot*

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot* - Page 2 Empty Re: Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot*

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Pfffff I know classical music and showtunes... hardly what you guys are into I'd say XD
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue380/400Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot* - Page 2 Empty Re: Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot*

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Others might be interested with it~ .w.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Pffff well if anyone has any interest at all, I enjoy, opera, music theater, film music, techno, pop, rock, j-pop, Disney musicals, jazz, and... well pretty much anything other than rap XD I'm not overly fond of screamo or metal, but I can tolerate them XD I be listenin to the soundtrack from Black Beauty right now... Goodness I love Danny Elfman ;w;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:52 pm

Yes yes, you and your opera music that I'm not fond of, and me with my overuse of scream-o songs. AREN'T WE JUST THE WACKIEST OF FRIENDS?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruairí Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:22 am

I- rock out on classical tunes when no one's home D:
Ruairí
Ruairí

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Sponsor: Dionysus
Health Bar:
Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Muuuuuuusic, Muuuuusic in my heart~ *shot* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:52 am

Classical tunes rule! Cedric agrees with me!

And believe me, I can be too crazy sometimes.... >.> I've danced in the middle of the street just because!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:54 am

o0o.....We HAVE to meet up...ONE DAY...So we can dance in the middle of the street TOGETHER.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:56 am

Where's the point of meeting between USA and Portugal? D: middle of the sea? XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:13 am

The point of meeting between the USA and Portugal is the Netherlands.

DON'T ARGUE WITH ME!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:14 am

I TOP THAT, DUTCHIE!

I want to go back to Netherlands again D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:19 am

AND I...WANNA GO BACK TO COLORADO D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:21 am

Colorado always makes me think of necklaces ._.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:21 am

I CAN BE YOUR HERO BABY! I CAN KISS AWAY THE PAIN! I WILL STAND BY YOU FOREVER! YOU CAN TAKE MY BREATH AWAY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:22 am

;A;

You won't even guess what I'm listening 8D *can'tbelieveitsmorningandimhearingtothis*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:23 am

...Weird. Me and Kat did see a few awesome necklaces in the mall. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:24 am

Omg xD Well, colorado makes think about necklaces becaaaause Necklace = Colares in Portuguese xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:29 am

o3o Ahhh...Huh, interesting~

When I think of Colorado, I think of KAT oUo....Beating me on Dance Central while she wears high heels. T3T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:30 am

Pfft, girls rule because we can do anything guys can do but in HEELS XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:36 am

...I LIKE TO TEST THIS THEORY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:37 am

TEST IT AND TAPE IT

Because, pics or did not happened

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:40 am

YOU GOT IT. I'll practice at being a boy wearing high heels. ewe HA. SOMETHING WOMEN CAN'T DO. *shot*

....Okay maybe spinning in circles. >3>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:45 am

Pfft, I so want to see that 8D I want to laugh my ass off!

First try it on a good floor then go to that kind of floor that has little stones >D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:49 am

.....*insertgirlsgoingcrazyoverboysbeingfeminine* *SHOT*

AH HA...HA...ha....e3e''' And I thought wearing a wedding dress was humiliating enough..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 am

YOU WORE THAT? *goes to a corner to die of laughter*

*insert wedding music here*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:13 am

D: ............ D: ..................... D:''' ....... D: WHAT?! .....>>...<<...you know in fact the wedding dress is in my closet...It's my stepmothers...Sad thing is that it fits well.

...WHY AM I SAYING THIS? Cuz I'm bored and wanna see some reaction. *is going to die from embarrassment tomorrow after actually getting some sleep, BUT OH WELL*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next