The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raivynne and Amaranth [Private]

Go down

Raivynne and Amaranth [Private] Empty Raivynne and Amaranth [Private]

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:22 am

((real original title I realize that...but hey whatever...oh and sorry this took me forever to start))

Raivynne swung her scythe around as she waited for Amaranth to arrive. She rarely ever used it because swords were more her specialty. The scythe's blade was the shape of a crescent moon, so it was more axe then it was scythe but Lord Hades called it a scythe when he gave it to her. Raivynne twirled it and threw it seeing how far it would go, the thing's blade slammed into the wall. Her eyes widened as she tried to get it out but it was stuck in the wall pretty hard. "Crap, I'll have to wait for Amaranth to come and help me, she said to herself.

Back to top Go down

Raivynne and Amaranth [Private] Empty Re: Raivynne and Amaranth [Private]

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:26 am

Amaranth smiled as she saw raivynne but she frowned when she saw her pulling at her scythe.

"Having a little problem there?"

Amaranth smirked and walked over to her and assisted her in pulling the scythe out of the wall.

"There we go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:30 am

Raivynne smiled gratefully.

"Thank you for the help Amaranth."

She carefully placed the scythe in its weird sheath/holder. Raivynne unsheathed her Phalanx sword' waiting for Amaranth to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:40 am

Amaranth smiled. "No problem, oh before we start i forgot to mention you and I are going on a double date with Adratos and Calix later."

Amaranth smirked and unseathed her sword before running at Rai aiming a slash at her left shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:46 am

((I will be right back. Also I heard wacky told you about the kid we created for Rai and Cal...))

Raivynne's eyes widened. "Wha-" But she didn't get to finish the sentence for Amaranth ran towards her aiming for her shoulder. She brought her sword up in time to block the attack. Rai lunged forward aiming for her legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:00 am

((OHH lol yes, Adratos and Amaranth are going to have a child and there gonna force their kid to marry your kid and then Adratos will be stuck with Calix forever LOLXD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:30 pm

((Haha yesss. Oh at first Rai and Cal were just gonna have a daughter, then Wacky told me about Adratos and Amaranth having a daughter, how their daughter would marry our son...well I drew a pic of Rai and Cal's daughter before hearing about said conversation...well guess who's having twins now....XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:01 pm

((LOL XD damn thats gonna hurt <3))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:23 pm

((haha oh yeah))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:30 am

Amaranth smirked and backflipped out of the line of attack before lunging againt for Rai's waist.

((LOL XD On the date is gonna be in the gardens by the way, Rai and Amaranth get to cook, so you wanna start out as you and I so Rai and Ama can cook lol))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:07 pm

Raivynne saw the attack to her waist, bringing her sword up she was able to catch Amaranth's blade before it got her waist. She backed away and then ran forward aiming for her shoulder.

((thats good, I replied to the topic))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Amaranth ducked and roundhouse kicked Rai trying to knock her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Raivynne didn't react in enough time. She felt the impact of the roundhouse kick, only down for a moment. Quickly she got up going for the waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down