The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mentor of Pimpmaster (Zeus)

Go down

Mentor of Pimpmaster (Zeus) Empty Mentor of Pimpmaster (Zeus)

Post by Eos Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:08 pm

http://joshine96.deviantart.com/#/d36ttmk

Name: Hesperos (Eos)
Age 2459 (Mentor)
Species: human (said to be a demigod)
Sponsor: Zues

Eos is the kind of teacher that believes in simple classes and tough love (not love but teaching but that would sound weirder than love =3= ) He's wary of everyone at first and won't show emotions to them, but the people he likes he's very open with, even laughing if they can coax it out of him. He smiles sometimes, but they're not cheap, except to people he likes, His favorite color is navy blue, but if you asked him he'd just say 'blue'. He gets along well with others if he has to, and would never pick a fight with a student, but the other mentors... now that's a different story. If you take his class, don't be afraid to get a few bruises.

He was born long ago in Greece, raised in Lacedeamon (Sparta) he was trained to fight from a very young age, and has the scars to prove his upbringing.

Scars (in chronological order to the best of my knowledge)

1. Back - There's really no pint in listing all of them because his back is just a blob of scar tissue at this point. if someone touched it, he probably wouldn't even feel it, just a pressure under the skin. Started at age 7 per say the Spartan way of raising soldiers. Ended at 17... 10 years of flay marks.

2. Over right eye - the first scar he got in actual battle, against the Athenians. They didn't know if it would heal right... he could have had depth perception parties with Jack... but it's pretty much fine now. Although sometimes the vision out of that eye is blurry. This was one of the things that cemented his relationship with Arterim. He had an infection and fever and she took care of him. =3= (I wanted him to look like Scar from the Lion King, and/or Scar from Full Metal Alchemist... Very Happy )

3. Left shoulder - After he ran away from Sparta, with Melaie (little girl who's father was killed), they sent the elite after them ((just 'cuz the King was pissed)) the 12 Legendary Spearmen. He fought them one after one for a couple years while they were on the run. Eventually the King sent all the remaining Spearmen out at the same time. They pretty much... kicked his @ss. ((Well the last two did, one got him in the shoulder and the other one was about to, then Eos was very glad he taught Melaie to fight)) His left arm twitches sometimes, and he can't lift it above his head without shooting pain.

4. A 'π' shaped scar on his upper right arm - Stands for 'προδότης' ('traitor') given to him by the 12 d-bags of Legend... (see 3)

5. Left cheek - there's a 'X' shaped scar under his left eye that he got at the second war between Sparta and Athens. This time he was fighting with the Athenains. (Whatever side he's on looses... heh) Someone who knew of him tried to take his other eye. They were wounded and their aim wasn't that good, but it was deep, you could see his cheek bone. So it's easier to see this one than the other scar on his face. (See 2)

6. Left... pectoral - this one is really small (in comparison) and looks like it's apart of the scar on his left shoulder. From an arrow.

7. Waist to hip to... butt.. cheek... right one - =3= Four parallel slashes from a big cat (lion or tiger *shrugs*)

8. Scar on left stomach area - with love, from Kizamir <3

9. Left wrist - failed suicide attempt. (Apollo: I AIN'T DONE WITH YOU BOY!! *heals* Eos: Damn it.)

10. Right arm wrist to little above elbow - A burn. With love, magic sucking monster in dungeon, which he fraught with Adonia.

11. Right side, torso area - With love, from Jack.

12. Left leg, thigh to knee - more love from Jack.

--edit--

13. Right leg, thigh - from Bjorn

Aaaand I think that's it for now, but I'll probably have to update this soon. *points to Jack, Bjorn, and Kal*

Preferred weapon: Spear :3 of course, well technically a 'dory'. (but a Xithos too (short sword), Shield, and Javelins as well) That thing on his spear is a necklace that was originally his mother's, and in a crescent moon shape, but it broke. He ties it to his spear when he's using it and wears it as a necklace when he's not. ((Realized that he has three necklaces... a cross, that one, and an amulet from Athena))

Ability:
if he's touched someone and has direct eye contact he can control their body, their mind is completely unchanged though, and a very strong person can withstand him (he wears gloves though because he doesn't like to use his power unless he REALLY has to)

Apollo Quirks (random things he got from his daddy Apollo) :

Inability to Lie: Which he hates. It makes even the little things much harder. Can't even tell a little white lie. But he can bend the truth / insinuate things. (Apollo = god of truth, who can't lie either actually, seriously in the myths)

Healing magic: He can only use it on other people. But it feels like they have bad sun-burn afterward. If he heals you a lot you have a higher chance of skin cancer. (Apollo = god of healing and the sun)

Music: he has a love/hate relationship with Music. He can play the piano well, but doesn't play that much.. people usually have to force him. (Please don't ask him to sing, it's not pretty... sounding. Apollo = god of music)

Apollo, Hesperos, and their women *wink wink*

Eos used to be a lot like Apollo. Much smoother, and an incorrigible flirt. He left a trail of broken hearts and bodies in his wake. Er, bodies because if he got a girl pregnant and she was a normal human... let's just say it's not good for them (giving birth will not be fun), but if he did he'd stay with them until they died. (since he's immortal it really wasn't that big of a deal for him, and they usually die giving birth anyway, ie Kizamir and his mother Illana) The only one who survived was Arcadia's mother (his wife, who survived because of Apollo) but she was weak and sick for awhile after that.

His wife was a different story. The only reason he was interested in her was because Apollo told him to watch out for her, and she rejected him. The only reason she rejected him was because she was the oracle of Apollo and wasn't allowed to have ... relationships with men. Eos saw this as a challenge and after a couple years of chasing after her and not being able to have her he fell hard, like a ton of bricks.

Apollo saw this, (and facepalmed) he told her that she could have him... if she wanted. She had fallen for him too know that she knew he'd do anything for her. Aaand the rest is history.

--edit--

And, oh yeah, she's dead.

Last edited by Eos on Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Mentor of Pimpmaster (Zeus) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Mentor of Pimpmaster (Zeus) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Mentor of Pimpmaster (Zeus) Empty Re: Mentor of Pimpmaster (Zeus)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Welcome, welcome! Sorry if I'm a tad quiet around here, I mostly help behind the scenes, announcing events, etc., though sometimes you can catch me scurrying about the grounds if you're quick! If you have any questions whatsoever, I'm Mnemosyne's partner in crime so I can answer most questions you throw at me. Hope to see you around!

((Catch me if you can, you'll never get me lucky charms! RAINBOW BUMMIE

Oh, and did Dutchie ok the 4000 health? Normally mentors only have 1000. Me and Dutchie get 5000 because we're the founders of the forum, though really even with 1000 you'll never lose enough health to matter, and if you do you can go to the infirmary and rp there to get that health back. ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:50 pm

Thanks for the welcome!
(Haha I've learned not to be afraid to ask annoying questions)
((And after saying questions things... =3= whoops -runs away to fix- ok, yeah done, I just saw that Duchie's was 5000 and though ok 1000 less because I am not a high priestess.))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Mentor of Pimpmaster (Zeus) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Mentor of Pimpmaster (Zeus) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:56 am

((I should probably make a sticky about the health bars and what they're used for. That would be helpful, wouldn't it :B ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:02 pm

((That's be helpful, my second year has 200 I think...? and I left the first year at 100. Oh and I just wanted to say the Labyrinth in possibly my favorite movie.))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:30 am

((Yeah, 1st years have 100, 2nd years have 200, etc. It goes up 100 every year until you get to the 5th years, who have 500. Mentors have 1000, I haven't set a staff limit (I think that depends on the character), and me and Dutchie have 5000. I'll make a sticky about that and the dice rolls tomorrow.

Pfffft I love Labyrinth. I have this thing where I watch in the middle of the night sometimes when I can't sleep (I think I'll go do that in a bit). Did you catch our last big event, the masquerade ball? Morph went as Jareth. T'was epic. He sparkled.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:36 am

Alkaia: Great, another man to work with...*frowns*

Haha, WELCOME ABOARD THE MENTORS! 8D Just so you know, Alkaia's a little witch with a 'b' (will probably get in trouble if I just wrote the word), so yeah...CONFLICTIONSSSSSSSSS! >D And I hope sometime we can rp. X3

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:05 pm

Eos: Great a feminist Amazon... =_=
YAAAY conflict!!

Don't worry he's a manly man of Zeus who will probaly crave conflict with Amazon mentor Wink
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Pft, more like get in her skirt. *clubbed to death*

Alkaia: *holding a bloody weapon*

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:56 pm

((Dear Morph... <3 I listen to it on my iPod to go to sleep, then say to people "David Bowie sang me to sleep last night" XD))

Eos: (doesn't want to hit a girl) *fends off with blunted spear used to teach*
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down