The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiding the Marks

3 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hiding the Marks - Page 11 Empty Re: Hiding the Marks

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:11 pm

[ It's okay, my fault for not bothering to get on a computer for so long today. xD Now how to shove back into the conversation....>> ]

Jane had been watching the conversation with some interest, and asked, "Do you think they're really aware, or is that some kind of twist of magic?" she asked thoughtfully. "I mean, they seem to have their own personalities and everything...seems a shame if you'll have to let them go back to whatever they were before."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:33 am

Cedric thought a bit on what Jane said and looked to her ballerina. "Hmm, I believe it's our creations but it someway they have a life... because we created through magic, they act like it so... it's a 50% chance of having their own life." he tried to explain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:42 am

"Hmm...I guess that makes sense. But still...what are you going to do with them?" Jane eyed the two with a sort of regret. "Poor little things...I guess being here has made me go soft."

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:22 am

Adonia smiled at the little man in her hand fondly. "I can't speak for Master Cedric" she said enlarging the little figure a bit so he was big enough for her to set on the ground next to her, ruffling his hair affectionately. "but this little fellow has been a friend of mine for a long while now. He's changed over the years, but he's... a part of me I guess. He's never really gone."

The little figure stood looking up at her with his arms crossed defiantly, one of his boot-clad feet tapping the grass in an irritated sort of way.

Addi giggled. "I'm sorry Damien. I haven't brought you out for so long. No wonder you're unhappy with me." she said with a sheepish grin.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Hiding the Marks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue380/400Hiding the Marks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:21 am

Cedric smiled at the small ballerina and looked to Miss Jane. "Well, I make her appear sometimes when I feel lonely." he said, feeling slightly sad for not giving the ballerina more changes to appear.

"Well, I think you should keep Mister Damien alive more often. I think my ballerina which doesn't have a name would appreciate it very much." Cedric said with a soft smile, letting the ballerina on the floor with a special spell for not to burn the grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Addi half-smiled, watching Damien walk over to inspect the little ballerina. "I will.... I've been a bit lonely lately, so he'll make a good companion to have around again." she said scooping the little figure up for a hug. Damien seemed to be protesting slightly, but still happy to be hugged.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Hiding the Marks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue380/400Hiding the Marks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Jane laughed. "Okay, I guess that works. Better than if you just made them and then let them disappear...what do you think you want to name her, Cedric?" she asked, thinking that the little ballerina deserved a name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:17 am

Cedric watched as Adonia hugged the figure and chuckled lightly before rubbing his chin, thinking "Well, I have a name but I have to ask her if she likes it." he then looked down to the ballerina. "What do you think of Dawn?" he asked and the ballerina formed a somewhat smile and nodded happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:10 pm

Adonia smiled. "Dawn... I like it" she said quietly. "It has a peaceful sound to it."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Jane nodded. "That seems appropriate, somehow."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:09 pm

((Lurks >.> '
'Dawn'?
Pfft...
BAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
*rolls on the floor laughing*
(oh you probably don't get it... and I seems weeiiiird)))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Hiding the Marks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hiding the Marks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:16 pm

[ D: LURKER!
And the only Dawn that I know of is Buffy's sister...(canusaydorkplz? >>; ) ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:43 pm

((Google 'Eos' that might clear some things up XD))
(((Dork Please C: )))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:53 pm

[ xD! That's awesome.
Ohwhythankyou ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:19 am

((pffffff poor poor Da=IMEAN EOS >w> :rofl: ))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:53 am

((ZOMG DAWN IS EOS DAUGHTER))

Cedric smiled and patted the small ballerina that looked to Damien, bowing lightly as if it was good to meet him, now with a name. "Well, Dawn it will be then."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:25 pm

((I ship Dawn x Damien

Eos: =_= Wait just a...
Me: *javelined*))
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Race: Charites
Sponsor: Hestia
Health Bar:
Hiding the Marks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue159/200Hiding the Marks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (159/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:58 pm

((ooooh you, Jo. You make me giggle XD You've gone ship-happy 8D))
Adonia giggled as Damien struggled out of her arms to give a bow to the little ballerina. "He seems eager to impress." she said grinning.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:18 pm

[ ....wait, how can we ship people who aren't technically people? (yes, I'm hopping on this shipping wagon) Oooh, and I DEMAND PICTURES! 8D ]

Jane chuckled. "These two seem to be getting on fabulously so far. It's nice to think of these little element people getting along, even if they're opposites."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:04 pm

((NEED TO DRAW A FIREY BALLERINA 8D))

"Opposites attract so I've heard." Cedric said, adjusting his glasses while chuckling "I think she's waiting for the entertainment. What will you do, Mister Damien?" the ballerina smiled at the bow and giggled to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:11 pm

((pfff I suppose this means I should actually design Damien XD))

Damien stood with his head cocked as if thinking what to do, before scampering about performing a series of gymnastics in the grass, finally scampering up Addi's back to sit on her shoulders, resting his arms and chin on her head.

Addi laughed and reached up to ruffle his hair as he sat and grinned mischievously.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:29 pm

"Is he just playing hard to get...?" she wondered idly. Then she realized that she'd spoken aloud and closed her eyes. "...I just said that aloud, didn't I?"

[ She's just saying what everyone's thinking >>; ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:33 pm

Damien turned to give Jane a rather defiant look, if he had been capable, he would have been blushing furiously. Addi laughed. "That you did , miss Jane. Are you flirting Damien?" receiving a light smack on the head from the little imp. "All right, All right, I'm sorry I asked" she said trying, and failing, to contain her giggles.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:18 am

Dawn watched as Damien did his tricks and applauded when he was finished with a smile on his face. Cedric did the same before laughing lightly at Jane's words "Maybe. He probably don't want to admit." he said, covering his mouth to contain another laugh.

Dawn looked to rest of people and felt like the fire grew bigger as if she was blushing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:37 am

Addi laughed as the Damien responded to Ced's joking at his expense by tossing a small ball of water at him.

"Damien!" Addi scolded, stopping the water a mere inch from ced's hair and flicking the little man's forehead; receiving another sharp tap on the head in response. "Now you stop that and behave yourself" she laughed, pulling the little figure off of her shoulders and tickling him.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum