The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Peace Empty Peace

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:25 am

Zephyra liked the peace and quiet that was present in the gardens. She was a Nephelae so she would prefer the clouds but hey you get what you can find. Her roommate, most likely hates her ever since she touched the lantern, that hangs by her side all the time. Yep that girl hates her....a lot. But whatever, I'll try redeem myself she thought. But then again it makes since that they get annoyed with each other their Sponsors, Zeus and Hades, brothers they may be but they definitely do not like each other.

Zephyra took a flower in her hand; she liked the smell of it and the texture. Flowers were pretty, she sometimes envied the nymphs that were tied to flowers. At least flowers were pretty and smelled good, what much could clouds do. She shrugged her shoulders not wanting to think more about it.

Back to top Go down

Peace Empty Re: Peace

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:39 am

Returning from the forest, Andrasteia saw someone in the gardens. She wasn't totally outgoing, but she wasn't a loner either, so she decided to head over and see if they'd like to talk with her. She still wasn't very familiar with many of the others, but she was willing to try her luck.
Wandering towards the other girl, she rubbed the petals of a flower in passing. They were so soft...brushing her hair out of her face, she spoke up. "Hello."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:06 pm

Zephyra could hear the footsteps of another being. Looking up she saw a first year warrior. "Hello, I'm Zephyra, fourth year." She said. Zeph looked at the girl. A lantern was with her, a lampad. Zephyra played with the flowers again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:14 pm

"Andrasteia, newbie," she replied, the hint of a smile on her face. She glanced around, unsure of how to continue for a second. "I take it you enjoy growing things as well?" Andrasteia wasn't very used to talking with people that she hadn't known most of her life, but she loved company, so she tried to push her sudden shyness away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:38 pm

"Nice to meet you." Zeph relied. "Unfortunately my abilities do not allow me to grow things. I'm a Nephelae, a cloud nymph, I can't grow things. I wish though."

"What about yourself? Do you like growing things?" She asked a little envy present in her heart with a being in front of her being able to do what she wished she could. Zephyra liked talking to people she had never met before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:53 am

Andrasteia, cupped a flower in her hands. "I didn't know it until recently, but yes. And why would being a cloud nymph stop you from growing things?" She glanced sideways and smiled. "You can still keep a flower pot on your windowsill, yes?"
She found herself enjoying Zephyra's company, and was glad that she seemed to be making a good impression on someone. She settled back into her natural confidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:48 pm

"That's true, I think I might do that. But what I meant was power wise." This girl was growing on her. She was quiet and calm quite like her roommate, Raivynne, but she was different. Zephyra's presence wasn't bugging her. "My sponsor is Zeus. Who's yours?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:29 pm

"Hades and Persephone." She thought that if she wandered for a little bit she'd probably find a bench, but she didn't particularly feel like wandering. Would sitting on the ground make a bad impression? Andrasteia liked the smell of dirt, and didn't particularly mind sitting in it, but for now she decided to remain standing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Zephyra looked at Andrasteia, "Do you want to sit down?" She looked at the girl and walked up to her; grabbed her hand pulling her to a bench she had found when she had come here before. Zeph sat down and patted the spot next to her. "Come on sit down next to me!" She was excited, she'd made a new friend. "So, whats your favorite thing to do? I like to float around in the clouds and explore. Ya'know? Cloud nymph and all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Andras giggled, sitting down. She was enjoying her new friend. "I've found myself enjoying walking through the forest and stuff. Just kind of wandering around and getting used to the place." She glanced around at the surroundings, smiling to herself. "I guess I just love the change of scene, and can't seem to get enough of the grounds."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:00 pm

"The woods, are very nice, really the Haven itself is just beautiful!," Zephyra said. She took in the flowers around the two girls. Beautiful Greek flowers that she didn't know the name of. "Do you have a favorite class? Mine is archery, I'm pretty good at it. Not to toot my own horn. But we Nephelae are usually good at archery and throwing weapons of that sort." Zephyra babbled on to keep up the small talk between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:26 pm

"I like fire magic, of course, and mythology and history. But I'm also quite enjoying my whips classes." Andrasteia grinned, shrugging. "I just like learning, so I'm pretty happy with everything." Though she wasn't very talkative, she was enjoying her friend's chatter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:53 pm

"Fire magic, so you're like my roommate Raivynne. She's a lampad too. Actually she's sponsored by Hades and Persephone as well. Have you met her?" Zephyra asked. "She's always at the library, then Sylipha will kick her out. And she's pretty grumpy...." Zeph smiled at her new friend. She's pretty, Zephyra thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Andrasteia shrugged. "I don't think so. I've been pretty shy around here, to tell the truth you're the first person I've had a real conversation since I arrived." She thought that she should work a little more on her end of the conversation, and tried to come up with something to say. "How'd you end up here?" she asked after a second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:30 pm

"How I ended up here?" Zephyra asked herself the question. It was three years ago, she minded her own business in the clouds, just floating around. "Ah I was brought here by Zeus. I'm not sure why. I think it was because I saved some other nymph. Even I don't know. One day I'm free and the next I'm here." Zephyra thought about it. Why was she here. "How about you? How'd you end up here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:52 pm

"Hecate brought it up once when she was visiting the underworld," she said with a shrug. "She was kind enough to set up a series of tests for those of us who were interested, and I came out on top. I'm pretty glad I did too. I didn't realize how bored I had been getting." Andrasteia laughed, remembering how much she looked forward to Hecate's visits if just because they were something to occupy her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:02 pm

"Well, good for you being the one to come out on top!" Zephyra was glad she did. She enjoyed talking with her, it was better then the sarcastic comments she got from Raivynne all the time....Zeph knew Raivynne secretly liked her, but she showed it by arguing and being sarcastic. "So have you meant any other mentors than yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:41 am

"Thanks!" Andrasteia smiled, leaning her hand on the edge of the bench casually. "I'm sure they all know who I am, and I think they were all pointed out to me, but no, I haven't. I'm sure I'll meet them all soon though, so I'm not particularly worried about that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:51 am

"I have met a few mentors. They are all very nice!" Zephyra said. She had met a good amount of them and they all really did seem nice. They would actually sit down and have conversations with you. It was cool, Zeph thought. The mentors treated us like equals almost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:46 pm

"Well that's a good thing!" Andrasteia was growing to like this place more and more, and couldn't wait for classes to start. She wondered how many she'd have with her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:13 pm

"So which classes are you taking?" Zephyra was wondering. Classes would be more bearable if she had a friend. Raivynne was in a few of them with her so that would be oh so joyful. She smiled at herself and stood up stretching. Zeph couldn't sit for too long it wasn't in her nature to sit still. So she decided to stay standing. She hoped it didn't seem rude to just stand up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:25 pm

"I'm taking swords and daggers, whips, fire and water magic, then mythology and history and rituals of course." Andrasteia brushed some hair out of her face and tilted her head slightly. "How about you?" She wasn't bothered by her friend just standing up, and she didn't say anything about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:33 pm

"I'm taking; archer, swords and daggers, wind magic and healing, mythology and history and of course rituals and temple works." Zephyra replied with a smile. "Looks like we have three classes together!" She smiled then jumped up, celebrating the fact that they would be in classes together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:10 am

Andrasteia laughed. "Yeah! That's great!" She jumped up as well, a little tired of sitting and also excited. She found it hard to keep from smiling, her friend's good mood was contagious. Now Andras was even more hyped up about classes starting; she had always loved learning new things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:13 pm

Zephyra laughed along with Andras. They were both standing now. She grabbed her friend's hand and started to walk. "So do you have a favorite flower?" Zephyra asked. She was curious about Andrasteia and wanted to know more about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next