The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiding the Marks

3 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hiding the Marks - Page 9 Empty Re: Hiding the Marks

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:22 am

Addi cocked her head. "I'm just happy I finally have a brother... a family." she said looking confused. The idea of a powerful relative being an asset hadn't occurred to her. Wasn't simply having at least one family member enough?
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Hiding the Marks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue380/400Hiding the Marks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:27 am

She nodded, suddenly thinking about her own brothers again. What would they say if they knew where she was? If they saw how she'd changed? It was an interesting thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:31 am

Adonia smiled "Friends and family are what make life worth living" she said quietly. "Its nice to have someone to rely on."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Hiding the Marks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue380/400Hiding the Marks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:40 am

"Yeah, always someone you can fall back on if you need it." Jane paused, thinking for a second. Yeah, she could probably trust most of the people that she'd had long conversations with like this, which was a nice feeling. She smiled. It was a good feeling to fit in a little more now, unlike when she first got here and she'd felt so alone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:23 pm

Adonia looked toward the shoreline. "Should we head back? I don't want you to prune up," she giggled. She couldn't help but find it amusing how humans' skin wrinkled up after being in the water for too long.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:32 pm

She lifted one hand out of the water, inspecting it. "I think it might be a little late for that, but we might as well." Then Jane ducked her head under again, striking out towards shore. It was so nice being in the water again. Adonia was right. She really had missed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:32 am

Adonia giggled, diving under the water to follow her friend. She couldn't help but smile to herself. She liked Jane. The older girl was a tad quiet and reserved, but then, Adonia had only recently begun to be more outgoing, herself. She knew how difficult it was to get used to a new place.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:15 am

Keeping her eyes on her goal as she'd gotten used to doing, Jane swam with powerful strokes until the water was shallow enough to stand up in. Then she did stand, stretching slightly as the water ran off her body. It was slightly strange, after floating in the water for so long, not feeling weightless and having to keep yourself up felt slightly odd. Nevertheless, she started striding towards the beach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Adonia scampered out of the water after her friend, forming the water clinging to her skin and hair into her usual water skirt, leaving her hair and skin dry. She glanced at Jane and cocked her head. "Would you like me to dry you off?" she asked. "That way you won't have to sit around wet all day."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:09 pm

She glanced down at herself. "If you don't mind."

[ Faaaaail post ><; Sorry about that ^^; ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Adonia giggled and used her magic to pull the water from her friend, dispelling it into a fine mist. "There, better?" She said with a smile.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:08 am

Shaking back her hair, Jane smiled at her friend. "Much. Thanks."

She walked over to her clothes and started pulling them on, brushing the now dry sand off her feet. "That's a useful thing to have," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:10 am

"Yes it is" Addi agreed. "Although, personally, I don't mind going around wet all the time. But then, back home I was almost always in the water." she said with a crooked smile.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Cedric had been sleeping all this time of a nearby tree. He was actually having trouble sleeping in his own bed ever since he was overthinking. In his dreams, he mumbled gibberish and shook his head several times, as if it was to shove the demons away from his head.

So much shaking caused him to fall down from the tree, and land on his shoulder and hip. "AH!" he screamed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Adonia let out a loud squeak of shock as a young man fell out of a nearby tree. Upon closer inspection, she realized she knew the young man. "C-Cedric?" she squeaked out. "A-are you all right?"
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:01 pm

She jumped at the sudden appearance of the other student. Jane thought she recognized the young man from a conversation the previous year...in the library, if she remembered correctly. Either way, when Adonia said his name it sounded familiar.

"Hey, are you okay?" she asked, going over towards him to see if he needed any help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:04 am

Cedric felt pain over his shoulder and glanced at the girls that seemed to be there all along. "H-Hello ladies..." He mumbled, grinding his teeth together, holding his shoulder. "I think I might have deslocated my shoulder... could you give it a push?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Adonia gulped "Er... I can put it back in for you... b-but I'll need Jane to help keep you steady..." she said with a glance at Jane. "It'll probably hurt quite a bit as well." she said apologetically.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Jane nodded. "Dislocated shoulders are never very fun, I'll be glad to help." Going to kneel by Cedric, she braced his good shoulder so that Adonia could fix the injured one.

[ Posting in school ftw! xD ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:16 pm

(pfffffff oh mai ^^')

Addi gulped again. "Right then... One two-" and without waiting for three, she shoved his arm back in place, wincing as the bone snapped back into place with a shudder.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Cedric looked at Jane and Adonia and grabbed a piece of grass with his free hand. He knew this was gonna hurt and closed his eyes as the siren made the countdown. Although, he was expecting a three, so the pain came earlier then he thought and he let out a scream of pain.

After a while, he took several deep breath and bowed with his head to the ladies "Thank you very much, m'ladies."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Jane remained still to hold Cedric in place, and winced slightly when he yelled. It was never fun hearing people put bones back in place, especially without a painkiller like they were now. At least Adonia seemed to know what she was doing.

Patting his good shoulder sympathetically, she nodded. "Any time, Ced. Do you want to go to the Infirmary, or do you think you'll be okay as you are?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Addi winced and her ears folded up as Ced screamed. She had never liked that sound.... It always felt like something in her died when she heard that sound.

She gave Ced a shaky smile. "I'm sorry for that... I didn't want to risk you flinching and having to try again.... Are you all right? Can you move it?" she asked gently feeling the joint for any problems.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:26 am

Cedric massaged his shoulder and joint, moving his arm slowly and softly, to see if there was any pain there. "It seems to be everything on place... I should be careful when I sleep on trees..." He mumbled with a soft sigh and stood up. "I'm terribly sorry for interrupting your conversation or what other business you ladies were having."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:19 am

Jane rolled her eyes. What kind of person fell out of a tree and hurt themselves...and then apologized about it like it was their fault? "It's no problem, Ced. We were just getting out of the water from a swim."

She stood up as well, brushing her knees off and folding her arms casually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum