The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson Tiiiiiiiime

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lesson Tiiiiiiiime  - Page 5 Empty Re: Lesson Tiiiiiiiime

Post by Eos Mon May 30, 2011 3:15 pm

Eos blinked in surprise, IDEA!

"Try and... give it it's energy back," he told her, though it almost sounded like a question. He wondered if she could do such a thing.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Lesson Tiiiiiiiime  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Lesson Tiiiiiiiime  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 5:03 am

Eri raised an eyebrow. "I don't think I can... but I'll try" she said stretching her hand over the plant once more and straining to send the energy back into it.

She struggled to reinvigorate the plant, but her efforts were rewarded with the plant bursting into flame.

"ACK! NO NO! That's not what was supposed to happen!!" she sputtered, dissolving the flames and growling in frustration. Muttering a few choice, foul words under her breath she chucked a nearby stone as far as she could.

"I should have known I couldn't do it" she griped. "Oni's the one who gives life" she continued, only slightly bitterly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue May 31, 2011 10:28 pm

Eos couldn't help but 'burst' out laughing as the plant burst into flames. Then, feeling a little guilty, tried to pass it off as a fit of coughing.

"Oh that's okay I just wanted to see if you could do it... now I'm going to have to find another cactus though."
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Lesson Tiiiiiiiime  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Lesson Tiiiiiiiime  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:46 am

Eri gave Eos a look that plainly wished him death for laughing at her, a slight flush spreading across her cheeks due to sheer embarrassment. "Sorry.." she muttered, kicking the charred plant aside moodily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:20 pm

"It's.. it's alright," he said with a grin. Then scratched the back of his head absentmindedly as he though.

"Want to continue tomorrow or keep going?" he asked.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:35 pm

Eri squared her shoulders stubbornly.

"I can keep going," she muttered, with a scowl. "Just tell em what to do next.... In fact..."

She pulled the cactus back toward her, and used her earth magic to restore it to at least partial health.

"I can't heal it entirely... My magic isn't good enough... but I can at lest do that much" she muttered shoving it back towards Eos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Eos sighed... she was putting on a tough facade.

"Fine. Use me as a cactus then... taking energy from a distance," he told her.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:02 am

Eri was not eager to try pulling energy from a demi again, but she wasn't about to admit that to him.

"Fine" she muttered as she stretched a hand out toward him looking as stubborn as ever, searching for a point to take energy from.

She finally decided to pull it out through his left hand, closing her eyes to concentrate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:30 pm

He twitched, then tried his best to relax. He didn't want to make this any harder than it needed to be.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Having finally focused her concentration on one spot on his hand, Eri finally began to feel a trickle of energy flow into her outstretched fingers.

As before, the energy had a sharp edge to it, not unlike the blades of the weapons she had fashioned in the furnaces back home, and she had to fight to keep her fingers from twitching away. She stubbornly persisted, for a few moments until her hand could no longer hold itself steady enough for her to concentrate on the energy source.

She drew her hand back sharply, creating five small fire balls and proceeding to twirl them about in her hand and around her fingers to dissipate some of the energy.

"Uuuugh... I didn't even take that much this time and it still feels like my hands going to shake right off my arm" she muttered with a shudder and a lopsided grin. "You demi's must have potent life energy... which makes sense I guess... considering you'll never die."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:19 pm

When Eri took his energy it felt so strange, like his hand was slowly getting cold. And the cold was slowly moving up his arm, it made him shiver. He was thankful she stopped when she because as sol. As she was done he started coughing again, the new pink scar near his throat starting to throb.

"N-not all demi's are immortal...." he said with a pink face. "But we do have strange energy, but I guess that makes sense, seeing as how the god's true forms are balls of burning radiating divine energy.

(( phone auto corrected demis so semis. My reaction "eos that is something you are not" XDDDD))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:09 pm

((PFFFFFF ha ha ha Poor Eos XD He wants to be one so badly, but alas XD He's an uke forevermore XD))

Eri flinched guiltily as Eos shivered and began coughing. "S-sorry about that" she muttered at the floor as she morphed the little fireballs into fire-snakes that twirled around her fingers lazily. "But... you're immortal right? You'd have to be considering how old you are." she said with a tiny mischievous grin up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:25 pm

((I don't even think he minds anymore XD))

Eos took once last deep breath and sighed, done coughing for the moment. "It's fine. Just apart of... well this," he said matter-of-factly with a shrug. His face got warm again as she brought up his immortality. "Yes, I am."
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:51 am

((oh good, he's accepted his fate then? XD)

Eri grinned cheekily at him. "I thought so... your energy is just too, well, strong. AND, You're just too old to not be immortal!" she suddenly burst out leaning back on one hand with a giant grin and allowing the fire snakes to combine into one that slithered up on one of her shoulders looking far too pleased with itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:02 pm

((He can be seme sometimes... but his seme parts are SO SEME that they scare me... so I just call him scary Eos... ))

His blush darkened. "And how do you know how old I am?" he asked, pretty sure he had never told her his exact age.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:03 pm

"Nope" Eri grinned batting the snake's head away from her ear, which it had been peering into. "but it must be preeeeeetty old judging by that lovely shade of orangey-red you're sporting on your face." she said trying her very best not to laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:16 pm

"I'm not that old," he grumbled again, face still red. And shifted uncomfortably. He continued watching Eri's snake... and made a little flame that flickered above his hand. He was getting better at it. But still nowhere near this little girl's level.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:37 am

Eri grinned triumphantly. "Of course not" she said in a manner that suggested he, in fact, was old as she watched him work at creating some fire.

"You're doing better" she said matter of factly, as she watched the little flame dance.

"You need to have confidence in it though. You're holding back too much in your fear of making it go out." she said grabbing the fire snake's head and turning it into a ball of flame in her hand.

"Try shaping it into a form. Any form will do." she said reshaping the flame with her hands into a pyramid, square, oval, and finally, a little star.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Eos nodded and slowly shaped the flame into a little ball. It looked kind of like a will-o-wisp or witch light, he thought to himself, and as soon as he did it turned a blueish white color.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:35 am

Eri grinned dispelling her own fire shapes and scrambling forward. "Now that's interesting. I've never had that happen before."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:40 am

Eos blushed staring at his fire worriedly. "Is it not supposed to do that?!" As soon as he asked the fire returned to a normal orangy color.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:58 am

Eri shrugged. "I dunno. Its never happened for me before, but that doesn't really mean anything. Maybe you can just make hotter fire? You are a demi after all...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:03 am

"Hmm..." he thought for a second then glanced up at the sun curiously.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:16 am

Eri followed his gaze to glance up to the sun for a moment, lookingback and forth between him and the sun. "yes... that's the sun, Eos." she said with a cocky grin. "If you look at it long enough, you just might go blind"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:18 am

"No I won't," he said matter of factly and continued to glare at the sun. Until it was obscured by a passing cloud.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next