The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson Tiiiiiiiime

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lesson Tiiiiiiiime  - Page 4 Empty Re: Lesson Tiiiiiiiime

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Eri laughed a bit continuing to bounce the flame from finger to finger. "Nah... not unless I try it on humans, drain too many plants, or drain soemhting with significant energy stores, like a human or live animal, with direct contact." she said matter of factly.

"Its almost as if the more direct of contact I have, the more power I end up draining... or maybe I'm just inexperienced.. I dunno" she said lazily flicking the little fireball higher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue May 24, 2011 12:21 am

Eos stared at her quizzically. Her power was quite strange, but that was the point of all this, wasn't it, to teach her to control it.

He didn't say anything, but watched as she gracefully played with the small flame. It seemed so natural for her, like the fire wanted to do what she told it to. Why couldn't he get the fires to do the same thing for him? Well she is a Lampad, he thought to himself.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Lesson Tiiiiiiiime  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Lesson Tiiiiiiiime  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 12:47 am

Eri grinned as she noticed him watching her, flicking the little fireball up as high as she cold and leaning back nonchalantly watching it come back down toward her face.

Just as the fireball was about to hit her face, she opened her mouth and swallowed it whole. Flashing a grin at Eos, she made another one on her fingertip, this time allowing it to flow along her hand like water.

"Need help with fire?" she asked with a knowing grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue May 24, 2011 12:58 am

Eos blushed, the cocky little girl was showing off now, teasing him. But he had to admit, he did need help with fire.

"A little," he admitted with a resigned sigh.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Lesson Tiiiiiiiime  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Lesson Tiiiiiiiime  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 1:15 am

Eri grinned sheepishly. "Well, since your teaching me extra lessons that is, maybe I could try and help you a bit?... You know, as payment?"

She hated admitting it, but she felt ever so slightly guilty that he was out here teaching her extra lessons simply to help her, despite her rather nasty habit of tormenting him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue May 24, 2011 2:32 pm

Eos smiled at the his little tormentor. I was right, he thought happily to himself, she really isn't that bad.

"It is my job to teach you though," he reminded her. "But my fire magic is..." Less that satisfactory to say the least. "Alright," he said with a sheepish smile. "But only if you want to."
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 12:48 am

Eri grinned widely. "Sure, why not?" she said with devilish grin. "I would imagine that even someone as old as YOU isn't too old to learn a few new tricks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed May 25, 2011 2:23 pm

"Thanks Eri," he said with a smile. Not wanting to admit how much he needed her help with fire-magic. "I'm not that old," he grumbled.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Eri's smile grew to an obnoxious size as she struggled to keep from laughing. "Noooo of course not" she cooed. She didn't want to offend him in the middle of the lesson, but she couldn't resist digging at him at least a little bit. It was just so EASY.

"ahem... no problem, sir" she giggled, finally managing to straighten out her face and at least pretend to show some respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed May 25, 2011 8:53 pm

"Sure," he grumbled then pointed to the cactus. "Back to practicing."
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 2:13 am

Eri made a face, sticking her tongue out at him before turning back to the cactus with such a tremendous sigh, one would have thought she had been asked to re-build the pyramids.

"Slave driver" she muttered grinning mischievously under her breath before stretching her hand over the cactus once more looking the picture of innocence as she, once again, reached out for the energy beneath her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Thu May 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Eos smiled and watched as Eri held her hand over the plant. The same look of concentrated on her face as before.

Which left Eos time to think as she practiced. About fire magic and why he wanted to be able to use it. Tahi, the mentor of Hestia, and her protective brother Kal. Eos hand tightened around the new dory a the thought of him.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 1:50 am

Eri managed to grasp and begin draining the energy from the plant much quicker this time, having found that feeling about for the energy worked better than her usual method of barreling into things.

She noticed Eos was very quiet and opened her eyes just a sliver to peer at him, seeing his knuckles go a bit white as he gripped the new dory.

"Bee in your bonnet, sir?" she asked conversationally as she closed her eyes once more, slowly draining the plant of its energy to the point where it was finally beginning to wither ever so slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Fri May 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Eos' eyes tightened at Eri's curiosity. He watched as the plant started to droop.

"Now stop, Eri," he said. Meaning for her to turn off her power.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 3:19 am

Eri knew Eos was dodging the question, but she didn't pursue it further. She merely settled for rolling her eyes and began severing the threads of power one by one as Eos had asked, shaking her hand with a small wince.

"Ugh... I hate the way it always hurts after a while" she grumbled, pushing the plant away once more. She created a little coin out of flame and began rolling it between her knuckles lazily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sat May 28, 2011 4:34 pm

"Sorry," he apologized again even though it was out of his control. Then watched, slightly amazed, as she expertly twirled fire in-between her fingers.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 1:48 am

Eri shrugged as she continued to roll the 'coin' along her knuckles. "S'not your fault" she said causally, noting how closely he was watching the 'coin' on her hand.

She grinned. "Fire is my natural element, though I have some earth abilities from my mother. My earth magic, though is rather dismal in comparison to my fire capabilities." she muttered apologetically.

"I used to sneak out to the forges in my father's train yards back home to help the workers and to learn better control of my fire. Luckily, no-one knew it was me, or they wouldn't have let me anywhere near the place." she said only a little sheepishly, a mischievous grin curling the corners of her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun May 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Eos frowned. "Fire should be my natural element... I mean, what is the sun but a giant fireball?" He asked exasperated. " I think it's because I refused to use it when I was little," he mused aloud.

Eos couldn't help but smile cheekily as Eri told him about her rebellion in her younger years. Arcadia's mother was like that, doing things that would have gotten her burnt at the stake if she was caught. But she never stopped... even after she married him. She simply asked him if he minded her wearing men's trousers and continued her usual strange ways. Yes, if Arcadia had lived, she would have grown to be like Eri.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:04 am

Eri was about to make a cheeky comment about his lack of fire ability when she noticed him watching her rather closely. "Um... everything all right sir?" she said the little coin poised atop one of her knuckles.

"Do I have something on my face" she grinned, raising an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Mon May 30, 2011 12:15 am

Eos closed his eyes and shook his head feeling quite silly again.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:20 am

Eri's eyebrow crept a little closer to her hairline as she watched Eos. "All right, what did I do this time" she said with a knowing look, the little flaming coin disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Mon May 30, 2011 12:23 am

He pulled away looking surprised. "N-nothing... what makes you say that?"
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:33 am

Eri gave him a look that clearly said, 'don't patronize me'. "You were looking at me weird" she said. "Sometimes you do that. I'll be working on something and then there you are looking at me... but like you're seeing something else... Its weird" she said bluntly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Mon May 30, 2011 12:39 am

"Sorry," he apologized and shrugged in a 'what are you going to do about it?' kind of way.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:26 am

Eri rolled her eyes boucning a little ball of fire between her fingers once again. "Riiiiiiight" she said looking exasperated. "So what do you want me to do now... I kinda murdered that cactus" she said pointing to the partially withered plant, which was looking rather bedraggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next