The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson Tiiiiiiiime

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lesson Tiiiiiiiime  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson Tiiiiiiiime

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:51 am

Eri raised an eyebrow as Eos' face went white as a sheet. "You ok there?.... You look as if you've seen a ghost."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:55 am

"Malaka..." he mumbled and facetreed again. He couldn't believe he was such a moron. Everything he had been saying to Adonia... to Eri now too, Tahirah's winds would probably bring to her. All of his moping and pining after her.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Lesson Tiiiiiiiime  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Lesson Tiiiiiiiime  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:17 am

Eri was rather surprised to see her teacher smack his forehead up against a tree... evidently on purpose a second time. "Is there.... something wrong sir?" she asked, not sure she wanted to know the answer.

"I mean... as amusing as it is to watch you smack your head against trees, I get the feeling something just might be troubling you...." she said trying to catch his eye so she could try to see what he was thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:20 am

"Wind magic is the same as super eavesdrop powers... you know that right?" he said sounding rather dejected.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Lesson Tiiiiiiiime  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Lesson Tiiiiiiiime  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:45 am

Eri raised an eyebrow. "Yeah? So?..... Waaait a minute."

Her mouth contorted as she tried so very hard to keep from laughing. "Ooooooh you're worried She'll hear all your whining and moaning away are you?" she snicked, despite her best attempts to stifle herself.

"Oh quit worrying. If anything, its probably better she knows just how much you like her.... since you don't have the guts to tel her yourself," she said with a grin. "Heck, if I had any sense, I would just tell her myself, so you'd quit mooning and moping."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:06 am

Eos couldn't say anything but his face got hot. What if Tahi... he had known her for a few months now, but hadn't seen her that much. And the few times they were alone together he had a tenancy to make a fool of himself. She probably thought he was as much of an idiot as he actually was. He was infatuated he knew that, but she probably didn't... he facetreed again.

(Yes I decided that if you add any word after face it's automatically a verb for hit face against said object.)
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:21 am

Eri yanked the back of his shirts collar simultaneously laughing and trying to keep him from hitting his head against the tree any more. "Oh come on, quit moping and man up about it." she giggled. "And quit hitting that poor defenseless tree... It didn't do anything to you... besides... you'll break you're pretty face" she said grinning evilly.

(Ha ha ha Excellent XD )

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:27 am

Eos looked at her mournfully and thought about leaving the Athenaeum... not forever of course, he wasn't Kal, he wouldn't abandon his class. But... he needed to be away for a little bit. He wanted to see Allana and he needed a new dory.

"I - I am a man... and... " He blushed hoping Eri wouldn't tell Tahi about this, then realizing again that the winds would bring the information to her anyway. "Eri... if I went away for a little bit, would you like to continue these lessons after I get back?" he asked.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:31 am

Eri was surprised. "Away?.... Well... yes, I guess so... but...Were are you going?" she asked cocking her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:35 am

"The human world," he answered simple, without so much as an assignment from any one of his gods or goddess. It was what he needed though.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:40 am

Eri cocked her head the other way, trying to understand why. "But... what about pole-arm classes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:49 am

"Kal does it all the time," he mumbled with a guilty shrug. "It won't be fore very long I promise..." his promises were binding, something about the not being able to lie did that.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:54 am

Eri sighed melodramatically. "Great... more time to study rather than swinging a hunk of steel at someone's head..." she muttered.

"Phooey... now who am I gonna bug when I'm bored?" she said giving him a teasing pouty look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:56 am

"Phrix?" he offered apologetically. "Sorry Eri, I'll be back soon I promise," he repeated and reached out to ruffle her hair.

"Be good while I'm gone."
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

Eri pouted for a moment as he ruffled her hair before allowing a positively evil smile to creep across her face. "Yeeees Phrix will do quite nicely." she said cracking her knuckles. "Suuure I'll be good... No problem.. he he he.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:05 pm

"Ha ha, right," he said with a sigh. Not exactly expecting her to be 'good' after that display. You knew though, she might just surprise him.

(FFFFFF *scurries of to type*)
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:27 pm

"Good as gold" she said, that nasty grin still in place. She meant to try at least.... or perhaps just be bad and not get caught this time.

(ooooh typing you say? o3o)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:54 am

((There are certain areas where you and I just DOMINATE Kat... like the Magic Ring and the Band Room XDDDD))

----EDIT-----

((Now I want to draw us as gangsters in the band room... =3= ))
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Race: Charites
Sponsor: Hestia
Health Bar:
Lesson Tiiiiiiiime  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue159/200Lesson Tiiiiiiiime  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (159/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:10 pm

((he he he..... note to self.... No more posting for a year ^^;;;;;;; ))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Lesson Tiiiiiiiime  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue380/400Lesson Tiiiiiiiime  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed May 18, 2011 12:05 am

Eos walked into the magic ring and sat, his new dory set close to him. He wasn't letting it out of his sight until.. well until he didn't know what. But he was pretty sure whatever he was waiting for had to do with Kallistrates.

Speaking of Kal... Eos sighed and closed his eyes, fire quickly started over his hand, spreading to the other one as well. He was getting better at this, he didn't even need to think of a song anymore to keep the flames steady.

He worked with his fire and waited for Eri, wondering if she remembered about their lessons....

((HEY KAT HE'S OUT OF THE BOX AGAIN. ERI EOS TIIIIIME : D ))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 4:59 pm

((WHOOT XD Eri and Eos stuff always amuses me >DDD))

Eri wandered down to the magic ring, being sure to take her time. While she was quite literally bursting with curiosity to know what Eos would be teaching her today, he didn't need to know that. Thus, it was with determined slowness, with the intent of being late that she made her way to the ring.

As she entered the ring, she smirked to see the demi practicing his fire magic again. She still found it amusing that someone with such power had so much difficulty using magic. Tiptoeing up behind her favorite victim, she stood and watched the flames pulsate for a moment before bending and saying rather loudly in his left ear "HIYA EOS!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed May 18, 2011 5:25 pm

"HIYA EOS!"

Eos just about three feet in the air, the hairs on the back of his neck jolting up, and the flames he was concentrating so hard on leaped in all directions before fading into nothingness. Except the ones that circled his arms up to his elbows and blazed blue-white before disappearing.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 5:32 pm

"WOAH!" Eri jumped back a bit as the small flames suddenly erupted in all directions before sputtering and dying. "OI!... A bit jumpy today are we?" she said raising an eyebrow and grinning with her usual Cheshire grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed May 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Eos just let loose a huff. "Hello to you too Eri," he grumbled, but smiled. He didn't really dislike the little girl, and he was in a good mood, but yes a bit jumpy.

"How've you been?" he asked. "I hope you didn't get into much trouble while I was gone..."
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 8:19 pm

Eri huffed impatiently putting on a great show of being offended... though the effect was ruined slightly by her ever present grin, showing through her attempted pout.

"Me? Misbehave? Never! I was good as gold" she said flashing a mischievous grin and bowing melodramatically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next